Peter R. Mairs Wilmington NC Sex Offender

1751 of 8728 Other Company reviews

A Wilmington, NC man who told police that he was a seafood salesman was charged Wednesday with raping two girls from the ages of 6 and 7 into their teens.

Peter R. Mairs, 51, was charged in New Hanover County District Court with two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct.

According to the complaint:

Pete Mairs of NC knew the sisters well and began abusing them when they were 6 and about 7. The girls, now in their teens, came forward about the abuse when a family member discovered a note one of the girls had written about the abuse.

Peter Mairs of Wilmington touched the girls inappropriately, kissed them and raped them, the charges said. The abuse occurred at his homes in Wilmington and Carolina Beach NC.

One of the girls told police that Mairs told her the devil was inside her and that he could remove the demons, the complaint said.

When police interviewed Pete Mairs in August he told them that he was a pastor. Peter Mairs denied the allegations.

"He then terminated the interview and stated, 'And I'm gone,' " the complaint said. "He stated, 'Get your warrants, do what you gotta do, no DNA, none of that.' He then left the interview stating, 'You weren't there, nobody was there!' "

Check out the boyfriends youtube site. Drug dealer man. http://youtu.be/Dgw9Shi3eKE

Sam Mairs wilmington nc and Pete Mairs Wilmington NC

Oasis Salon and Spa Services, LLC Maryellen Tiedemann Kenton Wilmington NC

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
1751 of 8728 Other Company reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Lady J

Dec 13, 2014 #915406 Mays Landing, New Jersey, United States

I was a child of sexual abuse.All 4 of us were as children at the hands of my father. Causing my oldest sister to leave because she only saw 2 ways out. Walking out on us or suicide ? I recently found her; AFTER 35 yrs of searching , wondering, waiting if it was something I did.I was the last one to see her the night she left!!! She was 13 and I was 5 I HOPE THE *** IS CONVICTED ,& GET THE MAXIMUM SENTENCE . These children will be in need of yrs of counselling services. God bless them & plz don't give up on your self.

4 0 Reply
watcher

Dec 08, 2014 #912874

This guy sounds like a true pimp, if this man was so bad he was still better than yall because you guys are pissed off. This is a win for him i dont even know the weird lookin alleged chomo. peace.

0 7 Reply

Aug 24, 2014 #861018

Invincible Roofing Marshfield Mass, Rever Roofing Systems Marshfield Mass, Advanced Metal Roofing Wilmington NC. Paul Revere Welsh.

0 0 Reply
Maryellen Kenton

Feb 23, 2014 #787925 Wilmington, North Carolina, United States

Jimmy Smith A.K.A. James Patrick Kenton is my ex-husband. He created this and many other bogus blogs to try and defame my boyfriend Pete Mairs because he is angry and jealous. Pete Mairs has never been arrested or charged with any of these allegations and that can be discovered easily by checking with public records.
Mr. Kenton is a sociopath and is lashing out at me through attacks on the people that I love. He is angry because he lost in court and is ordered by the court to wear an alcohol monitoring bracelet when he visits with his children. He is a severe alcoholic and his children haven't seen him in over a year because he refused to quit drinking or to agree to the terms of visitation. He also has attacked my Brother Michael Tiedemann writing similar lies about him. Also he has created similar false stories about me and said that I am a *** and was arrested for such. I have no criminal record in this county or any other county or state. There are also multiple false allegations about my attorney James Lea of Wilmington NC.
Please report this and any other similar blogs to try and help us get it removed from the internet.
Maryellen Kenton

2 4 Reply

Nov 06, 2015 #1059457

What a whiny loser Maryellen Kenton is.

3 3 Reply
Thetruth

Aug 13 #1198494

Barbary Fish Co. LLC Wilmington NC 910-367-0930

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.