Gearbubble - Did not like item ordered. It’s misleading on Facebook.

The item is a grandmother pendant with necklace. You need a magnifying glass to read it.

I’d like my money back. Thank you.

Veronicew@bellsouth,net

PlasticAinuDog734
Not as described
Review #1256507 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Gearbubble - Poor product

The necklace I ordered for my wife for our anniversary was supposed to have scribed lettering in the center of the heart pendant when it got to me it's nothing but a piece of junk sticker. Looks like something out of a bubble gum machine I paid $0.25 for not $35

MistyMarmot
Not as described
Review #1235533 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Gearbubble - BUYER BEWARE

I would steer clear of doing business with this company. I ordered a pendant for my son.

Both the chain and the back of the pendant soon turned my son's skin green. When I contacted the company, the representative referenced "refund and replacement policy is 30 days." THEIR SITE DOES NOT DISPLAY A REFUND AND REPLACEMENT POLICY.

In fact, their website states, "Refund Policy: Absolutelly love your order or contact us and we'll make it right. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed." Further back and forth contact with the company provided no resolution.

There really is nothing more to say to fulfill your 100 word requirement, other than I am a PISSED CUSTOMER 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn’t like
Damaged or defective
Review #1203680 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1203680.

Dhgate - HORRIBLE scammers

Their customer service is a joke. The representatives either don't understand you or don't bother reading what you write.

I received a damaged item from seller "gift_wholesale" and requested for a replacement. She agreed, but sent me parts instead. They were NOT compatible. I reminded her that she had agreed to a replacement, not parts.

She told me to use a lighter and freeze the tiny rhinestone onto the pendant because I didn't have a glue gun for the glue she provided, and that it was an "easy fix." What a ridiculous request! I have been on disability due a hand injury and am incapable of performing such meticulous work. Also, why am I going to play with a lighter? I paid for a FINISHED product, not one I had to put together myself.

I asked DHgate multiple times to step in but they kept closing my case saying I already received my replacement, which I did not. I explained countless times that the seller sent me rhinestones, not a new pendant. I messaged the seller multiple times. I called DHgate over 3 times, contacted online support over 10 times, and sent over 7 emails.

They kept saying they would contact me back within 24-48 hours. It took OVER TWO MONTHS before they contacted me back, but they only did so after I chose to dispute the transaction with my bank as a last resort. DHgate finally issued me a refund. BUT the seller has been messaging and harassing me about my bank dispute (which I had informed her I would do a month prior if she failed to issue me a refund herself).

I explained to her that I opened the dispute before receiving a refund and had already closed it. I even submitted the evidence to DHgate. But the seller still chose to call me a liar in broken English numerous times and threatened to have my account terminated so that I would never be able to purchase from DHgate again. I told her not to message me anymore or I would report her.

She continued to message me again, calling me a liar, and stated that I was making up excuses.

I reported her to DHgate for harassment, but they said there is no option to block sellers. Because I do not feel comfortable including my bank dispute, I will not upload those pictures, but here are the other pictures.

Dhgate2014

Hello,

Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: customersupport@DHgate.com

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

@Dhgate2014

DHgate ALWAYS responds the same way as above. They sent the same exact reply to me and i am out over $300.00, they did NOTHING to resolve the issues, they NEVER REFUND, NEVER!!! Don't be scammed like the above buyer or me, STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS *** COMPANY!

Pamela Gilbert
@Donnatt

Very true! I've read through numerous reviews and they,dhgate, always reply the same!

Not as described
Review #1168273 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1168273.

Kohls - What to expect when buying a golden cross

I bought a 10k gold cross that came with a 14k gold chain. Upon arrival, the cross was dented in at the bottom on both sides, and I am unable to get a new one due to them being out of stock.

Now I am unable to get my mom what she wanted for Christmas. I'm upset about this, because this is a $250 dollar cross, which is sold on JCPENNY for 400.

It's happens to be kind of funny, I work at a Kohls myself, never expected to be dissatisfied with my own store at all in my life. I hope I can find something else in time for Christmas.

Damaged or defective
Review #1142708 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1142708.

Ringlovers Old English silver

They were clear and direct in their communication and I was pleased with the tourmaline pendant I had ordered.

Good customer service
Review #1107874 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1107874.
5.0

Dhgate - Swarovski jewelry

Update by user Oct 08, 2017

it was excellent . no problem ever.

now i have given this pendant to my friend as a gift .

she really loved it very much . and it was very shiny and beautiful in her neck.

Original review posted by user Sep 04, 2017

i bought a beautiful swarovski pendandt form DHgate. it is excellent shiny top quality and i am satisfied bu it.

in iran i should pay more money to buy the same swarovski. but i bought it from DHgate with half price! and shipping was very fast only 20 days!!!!! i always buy items from DHgate and i am satisfied.

some time i can buy a good in 1/10 price in Iran! i bought somany rejuvenation equipments and serums from dhgate and saw the best result and improvement in my skin. i also give them as gift to my beloved. DHgate gave me so many coupons to.

for each buy they gave me 5$ with the minimum 6$! its excellent.for each parcel Iran post gets 5 $ . and with these coupons i buy items in the same price as the website. customer service is also very responsible and polite and fast replying.

some time i have problem about variouse subjects and i always have been satisfied by customer service. in one word I LOVE DHGATE.

Dhgate2014

Hi melina3a!

Thank you for taking time to purchase on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Riane

Customer Service Center DHgate.com

melina3a
I liked
Price and coupons, Fast delivery
Fair pricing
Review #1096562 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.7

Jewelry Room - My experience at Jewelryroom

My experience at this jewelry online store went far beyond my expectations. My partner and I have been visiting different jewelry stores recently and we were a litle tired from shopping around and not find something and that is when I came to find this jewelry store.

We are looking to buy a pendant for my girl friend. Not really anything fancy because it was no special occasion. So I was really pleased to see great pieces that is with in my budget. So we just decided to buy from there and we are really happy with our decision to just something from them.

Great quality of jewelry and we did not go out of our budget. As some people said, the packaging looks really great and we are very pleased with it.

joannagail
Fair pricing
Review #1096184 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Pendant Review

I RECEIVE a package TODAY from Robin Hughes and WAS upset to find a cheap chain and NO pendant! Is THIS a JOKE?

I am pissed and NEED answer ASAP or my money back to my account!!! I have BEEN ordering weekly from you GUYS and refused to be scammed.

Bad quality
Review #1031794 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1031794.
5.0

Pendant Review

I received my elephant keychain and I love it, thought it was two joined together but came as two seperate elephants which is great cause I can give one to my friend, also beautifully packaged, thank you, nicer than I expected

Veronica Judson

Good quality
Review #870505 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer870505.