Update added by user Mar 05, 2013
I caught James Forristal injecting himself with a needle of the prescription morphine he stole from me, Ms Hartman is to proud to let go of her ego when a non smoker ask her to not smoke in their presence; none of the below are drug clean.These are matters that people seeking treatment want to know about, so how do they have anything to do with the unrelated post attacking my character?
Psychedelic drugs are supposed to expand one's sympathetic nervous system. People answering this post not also want to assassinate my character they want to pick a fight.
How are these actions manifestations of people who have expanded their sympathetic nervous systems?They aren't, but as the cliche of antiquity reads, "you will know them by their fruits." Are these the fruits of persons who have expanded their sympathetic nervous systems?
Original review posted by user Feb 02, 2013
I was a paying ibogaine treatment patient under the care of Clare Wilkins, Sandi Hartman, and James Forristal, none of these people have licenses to practice medicine, Ms Wilkins did under the guise of having doctors on her staff. But she was the director and totally disregarded the doctor/patient codes of confidentiality, she also had sex relations with at least one patient that I'm aware of, a man 15 years younger than her named Glen Bain. Patients who came to her were sneered at behind their backs for issues they told staff. In an effort to impress me I was once told by Ms Wilkins that a fellow patient had sex 5 times a day, my jaw dropped when I heard that because I knew that was totally against the ethical and legal codes of doctor/patient confidentiality for her to go saying, and if she said that about someone else she would say confidential things I had told her too. Untold numbers of doctors quit her. I'm sure I'm not telling a fraction of her abuse.
Sandi Hartman constantly smoked and raged; I'm not even going to try to describe her because when I describe her actions they're just to strange to be believable. I was only at her place for 2 days and left because her intense rage was shocking, she had agreed to drive me to the border in the morning, knowing if one left after 7 am it would take 3 hours of sitting in the car before we reached the border, at 8:30 am I was forced to climb up and jump off a 14 foot locked gate in-order to depart because she wouldn't come and unlock it or drive me as agreed.
James Forristal does underground (illegal) ibogaine treatments in the US, I went to his parents house near Kansas City and he gave me the drug there. I was doing OK until after 8 days I caught him stealing some of the prescription morphine I had and injecting it with a needle. At first I decided to leave that day, he refunded a lot of my money, but I had a second thoughts because I was less than a week off heavy prescription opiates and I felt I needed the stability, so i gave back a lot of the money and we made up. But that all came crashing down about 4 weeks after when I received a very mean email message from him accusing me of ripping off a mutual friend, it was total contempt prior to investigation on his part, he had no way to verify his accusations, and he had been the one who lied and stole from me and I forgave him. Opiates are very hard to kick even with a stabilizing drug such as ibogaine, there's weeks and months of fatigue and depression, his accusations seriously crushed my frail stability: I forgave him which is an indirect way of saying I wanted to trust him, and I needed that relationship to stay stable, but when he came out with that matters went from bad to worse for me.
I would say ibogaine treatment is a very high risk for no other reason than most of the practitioners are former addicts, and even if they aren't using regularly they still have the lack of psychological boundaries that addicts get form being addicts. There's also the fact it's an illegal drug in the US which makes it difficult to talk about and receive support. Support is what recovering addicts need more than anything else.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ibogaine Treatment
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "Nicolette "Nikki" Campos works at a barkeep for several bars in the Sacramento/Ventura, CA area, because that is all she is good for...except conning innocent men. Met her while she..."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."