DoorDash - Unacceptable

Ordered food for 3 people. Driver picked up the order then went to another house about 5 min away from my delivery location.

Cool. It’s dinner time so I’m perfectly fine with that. My order would have been only 5 later than the time expected. Perfectly fine with that.

Then the driver went 15 min the OPPOSITE WAY to a different town to pick up another order. Btw, this is when I got my text saying the driver picked up my order and is on her way to my location. Trust me, there is no Cheecake Factory anywhere near that area. By the time my food was delivered, food was cold and was 20 min pass the expected time.

My food was sitting in a car for about 45 min. On top of that, one of the pasta ordered was noticeably less on amount than another pasta order. Obviously that could be the restaurant’s fault but I guess I’ll never know.

Either way this was the second time my order was sitting in a car for longer than 30 min because drivers take orders in between deliveries. It’s time for me to start picking up food myself.

Read

If u get bad food, it's on the restaurant. If u have a bad delivery experience, it's solely on Door dash.

The issue is the turnaround time from complaint to resolution and Correct communication with the customer. Don't have the update system if it's incorrect. Then, it looks bad on the driver.

Plus, $5.99 charge makes the user feel like they r paying a tip already. I always tip 20% above the $5.99, but why make the driver pay for the perception of customers on an outlandish delivery fee.

user12520670

Customers are very ungrateful, these are all underpaid independent contractors. They are given the option to decline to bring you your food at anytime.

So if you get it, be grateful. or expect to be blacklisted in the future!!!

@user12520670

Implying that Door Dash gives you any power as an indie. Real talk, the only way to "blacklist" would be to lie about the situation such as threats, physical violence, etc.

That is one subpoena away from a healthy lawsuit and a blacklist from working for Door Dash as well as any other service that hires indies as drivers.

The quickest way to *** off your corp is to jeopardize their brand standard.Pull you head out and learn what it means to own your own business. Lol.

user12520670

good idea, go get it yourself!

@user12520670

Nice work ethic kid. I'd never hire you.

View more comments
Not as described
Review #1121777 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1121777.

DOORDASH

One of my coworkers informed me that this place is really delicious so i was like, why not try it today, but my worst nightmare was about to come. my 3 co workers and I ordered online for a delivery.

we split the bills, everyone cash and mine was my debit card. After the food came, i asked for the receipt, the deliver guy stated that there was no receipt, so i was like, OK.... I guess i will go by the receipt online. The whole total came to $84.00.

WTF $84.00 for 4 meals, 1 chicken pasta, 2 shrimp pasta, and lasagna. The chicken pasta and lasagna price was correct, but not for the 2 shrimp pasta. They charged us double the amount. Not only that, once i saw the amount, i went and check my bank account transaction and some how i was charge 5 different transaction from door dash.

the amount was 58.95, 56.90, 55.60, 56.50, and 58.90. I was really pissed now. i was like they better give me back my money or i will walk down there and sue them. We spoke with door dash support and spoke with a lady to get this resolved.

This was not a good day for me, not only they charged us the double amount and charge my debit card 5 transaction. they worked with us almost the whole day about this issue. They have informed us by 5 pm that the 5 transaction that was charge will be deposited back into my account. I have checked this morning and everything was deposited, BUT NEVER AGAIN, that i will ever use door dash.

They screwed up everything.

They screwed up the order, my money, the food wasn't even that great because i have lost my appetite. I WILL NEVER RETURN OR USE THEIR SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Pricing issue
Review #989090 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer989090.
1.6

Tom Thumb - Pasta Review from Carrollton, Texas

The Tom Thumb right down the road from my house is so close, yet has turned out to be the most inconvenient place to shop... My items do not ring up at the correct prices (produce) sales are often times not applied.

I have called to complain a few times. My last issue was with repetitive purchases of expired items... That happened again tonight. Coconut water and Odwalla protein bars.

Before it was pasta, cookie dough, and some other items I can't remember off of the top of my head. I was told to take the pasta and cookie dough into the store for a refund but customer service said they couldn't look up my receipt- when I was on the phone with a complaint they said all I needed to do was take the things back up there even though I threw the receipt away.

I've wasted so much money here and am so extremely frustrated and now angry that it has happened yet again with the other expired items that I didn't get my money back for....... This is terrible

#1195361

Tom Thumb is the most horrible company there is. filthy dirty they treat their employees like dogs they will take away your vacation and sick time that is yours and that you earned this Company needs to be closed down and investigated..management sits back and collect bonuses of the blood sweat and tears of their employees I could tell you things that would make you cringe

@Anonymous

You're a *** ***. You're probably someone that got fired for theft or breaking rules.

No one "takes away" vacation and sick time, I see comments like this all the time from ghetto *** people that would rather spend their lives drawing unemployment and complaining about how a company "did them wrong"... How pathetic.

Tthorne
Damaged or defective
Review #892924 is a subjective opinion of poster.