Other Company - Turn around

After complaining, about the parking for us older ones, the operations manageress. Gave strict instructions that our car should be dealt with and any time of day.

And a really nice complementary dinner. Before we left, we were told that head office and the site managers were working or resolving the parking problems.

so, in fairness they did their best. And it is not a bad place to stay either.

Reason of review
Good customer service
Review #1493618 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1493618.
1.5

Elon Property Management - Everything possible

A big issue is the parking space for a small community. It is really for one car.

Some occupants have two. The parking spaces should be numbered so that each one has a parking space. The ones that have two vehicles should go to the overflow area. We pay rent and don't have a space due two occupants having two spaces.

A lot of the older people have to walk to get to the unit. It is only far that we each get a space in a marked space. All others go to the overflow space not is only fair to us. This needs to be fixed or we just have to park in the front of our apartment.

This is ridiculous. This should be done for each unit.

It's fair and we pay our rent to have a space. Very dissatisfied occupants.

Parking
Review #1487602 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1487602.

Dodgers - Parking and Parking Lot Employees

I bought my ticket and parking pass on line for the March 30th, Friday game. I entered on Stadium Way entrance which took over 1 1/2 hours just to get to the parking entrance.

at 6:55. Only to wait 1 1/2 hours, to hear the parking lot attendant yelling there is no more parking. I told the attendant, that I was leaving because it was almost 8:30 and I was very frustrated and angry. He told me to park head on into the 110 fwy entrance, which was right next to the entrance.

That means, when the game ended I would have to back out into the exiting crowd. I would like to show you in person. Anyway, I told him I wanted to exit, because I wanted a bobble head and it was to late to get one. He yelled and said to go between the station boxes.

I tried to exit only to get yelled at by another attendant you can't leave that way and to back to Stadium Way exit. This was really a bad experience and I plan on telling everyone about it.

I didn’t like
Very poor
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Get your act together
Review #1223116 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1223116.