I live in the terrible dumb city of Oviedo Florida and it has some of the worst human beings there the idiots there can’t drive at all I was literally leaving a Panera Bread drive-through and was turning out and a car was pulling in.Obviously it was my right of way and this car not only should I backed out but he had plenty of space on the right was pulling in way too close and was in my lane.

This crazy stupid worthless oh Vito resident psycho male literally sat there and didn’t budge. He was so crazy. It was his place to back up and get in his lane but he was blocking a car from coming out of the drive thru and just sitting there. This sicko then drove super close to me to intimidate me and almost crash into my car.

His license plate was soemthing like amvr13 not sure if that’s it but it was a maroon Lexus or Infiniti. Horrible classless human and danger to other drivers.

Other psycho Idiot oviedo drivers blocked my way as I tried to get out too since it’s usually a gang bullying effort with Oviedo idiots.Really bad drivers and people inhabit that crap hole known as Oviedo Florida.

Review about: Vehicle Driver.

Comments