3.0

This guy Eric just approached and say his wife walked out of him with his son and return to united states. He is currently staying alone at malaysia. He wants to rehome his 11wks old yorkshire for 210 singapore dollars. Needed help asap he said. I asked about the dog condition, he just says she is potty trained, beautiful puppy.

Asked about his phone number, he said he has none as his wife did something with the phone.

He said he will register the puppy yorkshire to a vet shipping agency and I have to pay for the dog flight from malaysia to singapore about 210. When asked abt the vet transport telephone number, he said they are busy and prefers to have email which is some hotmail but under uship name. See photo attached.

I sensed something is wrong and I wrote to them confronting them.

They kept calling me.

I have blocked them since.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Small Town South Mississippi Review Other Company " I'll call every month for the past four months trying to get my bill combined as they said they would has not happened is screwed up more now than..." Read more Other Company - Journey Into The Light Radio Show and Michael Fake Radio Show. Inaccurate Psychic Readings for 10 years Internet Other Company "Journey Into the Light is a free fake psychic readings program. I contacted this show on and off for the past seven years, and they have consistently lie to me..." Read more Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more