Camp Swift, Texas

The wall / planter he built has an uneven and unlevel base thus the blocks are not connectable and not straight / level.There are actually opening in my wall with trees and other plants growing.

I paid for a ground filter and he stole it and covered the inside of the wall with clay and rocks so nothing planted inside the walls will grow.

I have been told the wall work is a td- tear down.Hire this man at your risk - he is definitely not good at his profession !!!!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Emilio Rodriguez laid grass down in my yard.It died because he simply laid the grass down on top of rock and clay.

He lives in Lake Bastrop Acres and his own home has the worst landscaping and masonry work in the area. He promised me top notch work and I got nursery school level work. I was robbed. I will N E V E R Hire Emilio Rodriguez again for anything.

---not even to take my dead grass He works for a few hours and then sleeps on a chair near his whit car or red truck.A scammer to be sure !!!!

Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more