Cameren has a Yucaipa alarm company called Select Source.Select Source is an authorized ADT dealer.

Cameren's installs lack workmanship. Cameren lacks technical abilities, integrity and every aspect necessary to perform the work that he attempts to perform. I have spent months cleaning up work that he did for my company and was paid for. He installed indoor desk mount cameras outdoors.

He actually glued the contact and magnet to the same portion of the window. Cameren installed used equipment on jobs which he sold and charged for new equipment and then gave the customers a bad alarm battery and did not even bother to install a battery in another customers alarm panel. He sold the customer or his dad Jeff Asherbranner, not sure who sold it but the cameras were never installed. I found that they installed recorders with no hard drives or would install used cameras with no due regard for the consumers rights.

I have file a report with BSIS the regulating agency for every occur acne that I have responded to but Cameren is still in good standing according to the state website. Cameren installed all in one panels and powered the new panel from the old conventional panel causing the new panel to cease to function. Cameren does not understand that voltage varies by panel and that some panels are AC and others are DC. According to Kimbrough a customer in perris Cameren forged her grandmothers signature on an electronic contract because her credit was not worthy.

According to Mayes, Cameren listed her landlord as primary when the landlord had no knowledge. It's all about making the money at any cost to others.

Cameren is also listed as a suspect, along with his dad Jeff Asherbranner in a criminal complaint filed by myself on behalf of my company with the banning police department.The investigating detective is Nolan, if you have been a victim of either Jeff Shawn Asherbranner or Cameren Brenten Asherbranner, I urge you to call banning police and ask to speak with detective Nolan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments