The frame on my sectional has broken twice.I was told it had a 10 year warranty.

It was replaced once. I have called numerous times for the second piece to be replaced as i am within the 10 years. They kept telling me that it was not in the system. I went in to try to purchase a new set and she found the information on the old set right away.

I've tried to call back again with all the information and now they're telling me that it has to go through a third party.

No one answers and asked to live a message, this 3rd party is in in North Carolina?JCPennys stated they had a 10-year frame warranty when you buy, but in other words don't waste your money I have cancelled my second order because I don't want to deal with them any longer because our furniture breaks down after a few years and warranty is not honored.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #1321004

"JCPennys stated they had a 10-year frame warranty " What does this have to do with Publix?

bustta_mo_mac
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States #1295787

Publix now sells furniture?I feel your problems manifested with a total lack of awareness.

I suggest abusing alcohol and drugs would actually improve your cognitive functioning.Good luck!!

to bustta_mo_mac Orlando, Florida, United States #1301648

Publix sells furniture? ***. Next time I go Ill get a PubSub and a couch aye.