I ordered for a mattress an bed which was tagged new and free delivery .The seller brought the product it was in the box and he mentioned that it new that's why it's in the box we payed him and we were trying to ask him details he said call me and rushed out to the car and left.

Whe we opened the box it's missing half of the parts of bed. When we called him he said he must have gave the wrong one and he will come back in an hour. That was the last time he spoke he is disconnecting the call as we refrence our purchase. He cheated us.

I have added the picture of parts received . Can't set up the bed.

I want the product for what I paid.Seller number is 2547279155 name charlie

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

We have the same issue as stated.Charlie is a racketeer.

We received queen bed, queen headboard and full-size end. Says he is going to meet to exchange, but just lies about where and when.

We even waited for him.DO NOT GIVE THIS GUY ANY OF YOUR MONEY.

Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more