Houston, Texas

Uship transport and AD on craigslist but I'm sure they are on others stating 12.weeks old boy and girl bring adobted for 300 @.do to her child illness and change of job that they are having to find new home.These are the phone #4016460703 seller and the Uship is 3365656098 .

BEWARE OF THESE NUMBERS AND SCAMMERS.

DO NOT SEND ANYTHING THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION.

Review about: Air Pet Shipping.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Russellville, Kentucky, United States #1207312

Told me they was from Essex MD but when I started asking questions about guarantee they never responded.. so googled the number. Crazy how people do

being stalked
Denver, Colorado, United States #1193199

Thank you for the warning, he is threatening to call the FBI on me.He states he transferred the ALC registration to my name, and I have not paid him a dime.

They are texting me all times of the night and day woth threats.This is a mess, please so not respond to their ad people!

Other Company - Small Town South Mississippi Review Other Company " I'll call every month for the past four months trying to get my bill combined as they said they would has not happened is screwed up more now than..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company - Matthew Smith of Matthew John Smith LTD SCAMMER Other Company "Avoid doing business with financial consultant /analyst Matthew Smith and his company Matthew John Smith LTD are located in London United Kingdom. I was going to hire Matthew Smith for..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Petco - Received a reptile screened cage with several holes.....probably due to shipping!! Petco "I went to my local Petco to purchase their "XL Reptibreeze Chameleon Cage" for my new chameleon since she came with a very small cage AND Petco's website showed that..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more