Houston, Texas

Uship transport and AD on craigslist but I'm sure they are on others stating 12.weeks old boy and girl bring adobted for 300 @.do to her child illness and change of job that they are having to find new home.These are the phone #4016460703 seller and the Uship is 3365656098 .

BEWARE OF THESE NUMBERS AND SCAMMERS.

DO NOT SEND ANYTHING THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Russellville, Kentucky, United States #1207312

Told me they was from Essex MD but when I started asking questions about guarantee they never responded.. so googled the number. Crazy how people do

being stalked
Denver, Colorado, United States #1193199

Thank you for the warning, he is threatening to call the FBI on me.He states he transferred the ALC registration to my name, and I have not paid him a dime.

They are texting me all times of the night and day woth threats.This is a mess, please so not respond to their ad people!

Other Company - Review in Other category Other Company "I was meeting a person who claimed to be a worker there to buy an item off of let go from there I figured hey its a public place and..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Pepperfry  received wrong product and pepperfry is not ready to accept it back Pepperfry "Hi have order a clock "Black Iron 8 Inch Vintage Double Sided Station Wall Clock by Anantaran" (Sku: DE1370875-S-PM6126) (Order No is 303227277) which has WHITE inner background being displayed..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more