I bought a 2000 beuik Le saber had it about two months and not only could it not pass inspection but it also Had motor problems... Car lot dealer wants me to pay $300 to towe my car $150 to get the title in my name plus pay the $500 I owe on this car and pay an additional $500 for the replacement car... If owner would have sold me a car that was not total junk or would do right by me I would not complain but he is asking way more than this car is worth and the car he wants to replace it with

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

ana232

So sorry for what is happening to you, something similar happended to my husband and I years ago, but these guys have a license to commit fraud to the innocent and steal your money big time.We will never win, so we need to get smarter.

There's nothing to do right now.

One thing, if you call them and tell them to pick up the car, they can still make you liable for the rest of the loan, but if they pick it up without you calling they cannot charge you for the rest of the deal.Ask about it where you leave about this law, before calling them.

Next time have the car check by a Mechanic, tell them to let you test the car and take it to a Mechanic for inspection, it is worth to spend the money to stay our of a lemon.