Additional Fees

A Venus watch was offered for only shipping and handling.($6.98) The watch looked really nice for a cheap one but it was a few inches too large for me, so I gave it away to my friend thinking it was only six dollars, no big loss at that price, and her wrist was larger so it fit her nicely.

When I looked on my credit card account today, my credit card was billed $97.89. what a shock! WHAT A SCAM!!!!!

They ought to put them in jail, or at least prohibit them from doing business on the internet or anywhere else forever.Mary Ellen Shorten PO Box 1743 Rogers, AR 72757

Review about: Venus Watches Watch.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Venus is trying to do the same thing to me. I just got contacted by my bank that they were trying to collect money and I am stopping it and changing my card.

Other Company - This company needs to be investigated by the proper consumer authority Other Company "I stupidly purchased some outdoor lazer Christmas lights from this company , when they eventually arrived AFTER Xmas even though they boasted a 5 day delivery window, the transformer was..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more