I've been reading so many bad reviews & if U R looking 4 product that heals UR skin 2 look younger that way,yes, U will B disapointed. BUT,as a make-up artist & someone that needs 2 look flawless herself 4 her clients,it is a gem!!!!

When they say use a pea size...use a pea size! I seriously only need a smig of the product & lightly blend over 3in. of area. If U C white...U used love! This stuff does make my clients look 10yrs. younger!! I have 35-40yr. olds looking like they R in their 20's still!

When applying make-up over it..U need to pat! Pat away girl! B patient & gentle with your face! Place the cover up or foundation on the area, leave it and then pat it in!! never rub! That is the key 2 this.

I personally LOVE this stuff 4 looking GREAT 4 the day! As 4 me wanting 2 keep my skin in great condition, I go 2 my facialist sweeties..& take vitamins. ;D

Give it a shot girls...remember..smig, per 3in. & pat, neeeever rub!

Much love,

Bluu Williams

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - DO NOT USE JUSTIN (LITO) RIVAS (J&R REFINISHING) 15116 PARTHENIA STREET  UNIT #103, NORTH HILLS, CALIFORNIA  91343 CELLULAR PHONE NUMBER:  (818) 481-0353  EMAIL ADDRESS:  CREYM@YAHOO.COM Other Company "Regarding: Very Serious Complaint Against Justin (Lito) Rivas, Illegal And Unlicensed Contractor Back in the year of 2015, I had hired an Illegal and Unlicensed Contractor who took Full Advantage..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Snapfish - Trauma re printing of photo book Snapfish "oh, God . It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people. I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more