I don't have a complaint at all!Iwant to compliment the young man (Ricky), at your Huntsville, Texas location !

He wemt out of his way to make sure I was satisfied with my trip there! I drive a 2012 Dodge Caravan, and the sensors in my tiresa were showing low tire falsely. This young man reset the sensors 5 times with no solution, I left your store frustrated! This young man had the initative to call a regional expert on my problem!

He(Ricky) called me and asked me to return one more time he wanted to try one more thing, it worked this time, I'm happy, and will continue to do business with this location because of Rickys beyond the call of duty efforts >He shoud be commended by your managers for a outstanding job hes doing! Thanks again Luke M.

wood Jr.Pointblank, Texas.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Blink health ripoff customers Blink Health "6 months ago i bought Oxcarbazepine 600mg 60 tablets i payed around $45.00 including $5.00 off for new customers. Today i checked the price again and it was $38.31 and..." Read more Netspend - ATM FEES ARE SCANDALOUS! Netspend "After over one year of having a Netspend checking account and having to pay ATM fees to draw out funds for rent - usually took three transactions to withdrawal the..." Read more Public Storage - IMPROPER VENTILATION AT FACILITY CAUSED EVERYTHING TO MILDEW Public Storage "...We went to check on things 5 mos later and EVERYTHING is mildewed because of improper ventilation. Contacted corporate Public Storage office and..." Read more Cheetos Cheetos "What happened!! These were my favorite at one time and now they are nasty!! It tastes like the oil they use now has a distinct taste that overcomes the whole..." Read more