Beware.I have two names for this company and both only appear to deal through others.

I had them come out and give me a bid. When I did not accept their bid they said I owed a$29.50 fee. I was never told of a fee.....lots of companies out there with no fee....why would I use this one! I later received another call from their "installer"?

Was told they were going to turn me over to a collection service. They insisted that they told me of the fee at the time I scheduled. They did not. The two names for this company are Anytime Anywhere Garage Door and 24 hour Garage Door.

Read the fine print on the website for 24 Hour Garage door.They are like a clearing house for different companies.

Review about: Estimate.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Other Company - Casey Ryan Ditmore - The Whole Cell Other Company "I run a wholesale electronics business (smartphones) I've been in contact with Casey Ryan Ditmore born 7/12/1984 since August 2016. I sold 2 orders of phones to him before purchasing..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more Readydebit - The card no longer allows account to account transfer Readydebit "At the first of each month I usually pay my rent doing the 'account to account' transfer but this month it has been shut down. I called the number given..." Read more