Went through drive-thru and ordered our usual drinks, then ordered 2 cranberry bliss bars and the guy at the window puts both bars in the same bag.I looked in the bag and they were a *** mess.

They were smashed and we told them right then & there about it and the didn't care. They didn't offer to fix the problem or anything. I am a regular customer, I go there almost everyday.

But I must say they dropped the ball this time and I don't appreciate that type of service.If this continues I won't be back.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Jeff Baer of Waterloo, NY and also of Windsor, CO or Huntersville, NC Other Company "This looney tune Jeff Baer requested an auto transport quote on my website and when I quoted him the honest market rate to ship his vehicle from CO to NC..." Read more Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Ymca - Horrible Ymca "Upon our arrival at the Galloping hill Union NJ site, we were greeted nicely and felt welcomed. The two desk staff had no idea with the Y experience pass was...." Read more My experience working for Regis Corporation Regis Corporation "Ok I want to first say that I started working as a beginner stylist for Regis in Enid Oklahoma 2007, in 2013 I became manager of that Regis . I..." Read more Shopify - Closed myshop without any explanation Shopify "I had a shopify e-commerce which is ihijabstore.myshopify.com and i couldnt pay shopify monthly fee because of my credit card limit was full. So i paid $110 dolar after that..." Read more Bates Footwear - Bates boots #02261 Bates Footwear "Bates boots #02261 tac side zip , bottom comes off just after a few times wearing them customer service does nothing to solve this problem , Buy somewhere else They..." Read more