From front to back and all in between you will find good servants of We the People, but our country is ran by the elite by controlling managers, whom are many self serving "what are called people" that are not for helping "we the people".Try to access any freedom you thought you had outside of breathing, eating, sleeping, etc...and watch our so called government arise to the occasion to put you back in your place of slavery.

Trust you are being a good slave today. http://www.thenameisslladd.blogspot.com

What is true freedom anyway? Was America every truly free?

Example: For 95% of the people in the US of A which is incorporated and no longer a constitutional republic, when you think you own your home, you do not, even after said payoff.Question for you...what is a tenant?

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - This video speaks for itself. Management walks by this several time a day. Disgusting! Other Company "This condition has been there for months. The management has to walk by this several time a day. The bank cannot expect customers to be welcome with this filth. When..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Request for changing delivery address Lazada Malaysia "It's my fault to choose the wrong delivery address, once the courier delivered to my first delivery address and no one was there. The courier called me immediately at that..." Read more Comcast - Insanity Comcast "I have decided that I am going to review this issue as long as this crap continues! As previously mentioned still no service or communication from Comcast about when they..." Read more New Bolton Center Euthanized Our Pet without Our Okay! New Bolton Center "We are shocked and in disbelief by what we experienced at New Bolton Center. They euthanized our family pet without our permission, and now they’re harassing our family for charges..." Read more Four Seasons Sunrooms-springfield Mo - Do your homework...Before signing on the dotted line!! Four Seasons Sunrooms-springfield Mo "You need to know, Four Seasons offices are owned and operated privately, so if you think that legitimatizes them, you have a false sense of security. Contract date: June 23,..." Read more