JUST WHO IS TO BLAME FOR THIS WHERE FANS WHO LIVE IN LA WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WATCH LAKER GAMES AFTER ALL THE YEARS OF BROADCASTS .SO THE ONLY WAY TO VIEW THEM APPARENTLY IS TO GO TO TIME WARNER ??

I HATE TIME WARNER . I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS IS THE FAULT OF DTV .. I HAVE TO BLAME THE SELL OUT LAKERS FOR THIS BS . JUST WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE DEPRIVING THE FANS OF BEING ABLE TO WATCH HOME GAMES ..

IF THIS IS THE CASE THEY HAVE LOST ME AND I WILL START ROOTING FOR THEM TO LOSE ...NOW ITS GO CLIPPERS !

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

The Buss family looks like they are screwing their own fans.They just go with the crappiest company around offering the most money and don't seem to give two *** about us as fans.

If for any reason I can not watch the Lakers on Dishnetwork or Direct TV I will do as other are already talking about and thats become a Clippers fan.Screw Time Warner they suck.

Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers is a crook Other Company "Linton Beavers of Detroit is a crook. He lied about being skilled enough to do tuck pointing on brick work, took money for work he did not complete and for..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Medical Associates of North Georgia - Veteran's pain under control after over 20 years Medical Associates of North Georgia "I'm retired from the 5th Special Forces (Green Berets). I've had some wear and tear. My pain has been increasing exponentially since I retired. Then, Dr. Lobel started working with..." Read more North Country Windows and Doors / Replacement Windows North Country Windows And Doors "We ordered new windows from North Country Windows & Doors on April 22, 2016 and Installed on June 7, 2016. Ten days after installation we noticed a problem with the..." Read more MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS---POOR QUALITY Michael Kors "I LOVE COACH bags and their return policy! and if your handbag/Wallet etc are fraying at the seams they will either replace it or give you a gift card or..." Read more Wolverine - The boots are crap Wolverine "Simple 6 pair of these boots all six pair of the boots I have not managed to wear the bottoms out or the tops out the boots have not lasted..." Read more