I requested assistance from the pharmacy regarding a prescription clarification from the prescribing doctor.the pharmacy did not contac the doctors service to clarify even after I personally went to the store on two ocations and asked for assistance.

I was without my prescription for 4 days (labor day weekend) When I was able to contact the doctor he was outraged and told me all the pharmacy had to do was call his service and they would verify the prescription.I was with out words this was not a new prescription I had been on the same medication for one year and this was a new refill authorization.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Linton Beavers The Crook Other Company "LINTON BEAVERS IS A LIAR AND CROOK!!! The phone number he uses is 313-399-8543. RUN do not walk away from this CROOK! He knows nothing about contracting, electrical, plumbing, or..." Read more Ezbuy - Ship for me Ezbuy "My ship for me item was outstanding in my account , not knowing what to do, call ezbuy , the staff , Michelle Hon, told me that they will not..." Read more Knights Inn - Horrible place/would like a refund Knights Inn " I have absolutely nothing good to say about this place , we got the first room they were out of double beds , which was no problem with us...." Read more Shore Funding Solutions Inc - Shore Funding Solutions, Inc Telemarketing Scam Shore Funding Solutions Inc "In 2015 I told Shore Funding to never call me ever again. Then, they called me again. Shore Funding is a gaggle of scam telemarketers running a boiler room operation..." Read more Pepperfry - Worst than worst , please never buy!! Pepperfry "I ordered a console and had I read these reviews I would not have put myself into this mess called pepper fry !! Ordered on 2oct, received on 13oct with..." Read more