Cathybuy - Stick with American Companies

I've learned My Lesson ! I'd Bet Cathybuy and Shien are the same Company!! Ordered 5 Nighties plus size, what I eventually got wouldn't even go past My Neck !

JazzySquirrelMonkey966
Not as described
Review #1412681 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.0

Wish - 1st few orders great and then the rest are absolute rubbish

Ordered a lot of things, have many birthdays coming up. First few pieces of jewelry were nice and as expected for price, some even better.

Then the next was broke and looked like something out of a children's party loot bag it was plastic. First blouse I received fit to size. Quality as expected for price, but the next four pieces of clothing and pair of undies.....not EVEN close with the sizing. One dress nothing like picture and see through.

Night dress is 5 sizes too small and poor material, I ordered extra large and would be surprised if these things would fit my daughter who is a size small and sometimes even extra small. Very very poor quality. Dreading the rest of my MANY orders to come and if it continues this way will NOT be EVER using WISH again. I was giving WISH great reviews in the beginning to friends but now it's nothing but total disappointment one after the other.

For the price I expected some rubbish stuff and was prepared for it even, but this is way below expectations. I have a ton of stuff still to come, a lot of Harry Potter stuff to put together a box for my disabled sons birthday.

I am dreading the out come of it now. Truly hoping for something decent to come in the mail, I have gone from being excited to open the packages as they come to complete and utter dread.

user72613668
I liked
Starting off liking
I didn’t like
Recent orders nothing as shown on description sizing way off, I did not like
Bad quality
Review #1212190 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Adore Me - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!! TOTAL SCAM

Do not do business with this company!

I have a subscription that my wife was enjoying, spending on average $700-$800 a year!

The issue came about when I ordered a nightgown for my wife for Valentine's Day, I didn't realize that I had not changed my shipping address because we had just moved from NY to CT. I contacted customer service which is a complete joke, they said once we receive the item in our warehouse, we will credit your account & you can re-order the item. The item was returned on February 8th by the USPS to their NY warehouse, TODAY IS MARCH 6TH & they claim they still have not received the item back? I could have literally walked it there within a couple of days!

After my numerous calls and asking for a supervisor more than once, the customer service rep Erica said she was not available. I said I would hold for her, she said that wasn't an option and disconnected the call!!

Adore_Me
Adore Me Verified Representative

Hello,Thank you for taking the time to review us!We are deeply sorry to hear you had such an unpleasant experience.We would love to look into your case specifically to address it with a resolution, however, we will need your order number to do so. If you could get back to us with this information we would highly appreciate it.Kind regards,Adore Me

Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1204258 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1204258.