Saturday 10/8/2011 tournament at st marks church field.Coach of one of the teams was correcting the ref's(in somewhat of a yelling matter).

The ref's were highschool kids. Not calling the plays correctly. The coach was upset as well as the children. Chuck Satterlee tried to have the coach taken out and replaced w/ a new coach.

The children did not want that or they will forfeit. Satterlee left the coach on but said he will ref the next game. Anything the coach said during the game satterlee would call a penalty on the kids. So kids where upset and forfeit the game.

They were the best team the organization had. Everytime there was a penalty called by satterlee the other team parents would cheer. Satterlee would not correct the team parents. These are role models of these children.

Where is there respect. The parents also cheered the kids off the field when they forfeit. Satterlee said not one word to the parents. Chuck Satterlee is the cordinator for the bethlehem pa league.

These children where penalized for there coach. And also put down by grown adults. I think they deserve an apology from Satterlee and the opposing team/team parents. And if they ask, they deserve there money back because they did not get to finish there game nor the rest of the season.

I recommend you choose a different league to play for.

There are several other leagues out there that you could enjoy more.Without your child being hurt...

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Chuck is a piece of *** .All he does is lie! The program, he claims is non competitive and yet he stacks the team his kid is on so he doesn't lose. This program is a joke and the Satterlee's are pure GARBAGE!!!!

Now as I seen almost all of this unfold,I can personally say that it's not an attack on Chuck.

While the coach of the bengals WAS "correcting" the ref's he had every right to do so,now I do agree that he could have been a little more subtle in his approach.

After the game the coach approached this chuck guy only to have chuck completely blow his lid.

I watched as the argument went on and on as the coach of the bengals repeatedly ask to "settle and discuss that matter both later and not in front of the kids"

Chuck seemed as if he want to make a spectical of the whole thing.

After thing's somewhat seemed to settle down chuck decided to ref the next game involving the bengals and by my count there were atleast 15-18 unsportsmanlike penalties called almost all of which were doue to that fact that the bengals coach was calmly questioning the calls or actions of the ref/chuck.

It was humiliating and embarassing for the coach and kids involved.

Now after reasearching team x sports a bit more I agree with their policies and views I will say This the guy chuck is in no way shape or form a man that should be working with kids due to the emotional damage he put them kids thru.

My kid will finish the season because my son's team was not directly involved,But I assure you I will not be returning nor recommending this league to anyone in the future.

I agree with the "Coach" (previous posting) as none of the posting is correct and this is a personal attack on Chuck. The story should have started with "Once Upon a Time".

Chuck/TeamX are the best Sports program in the area. I have never seen one person do so much to please the parents and players (including providing scholarship money for some players to participate in the league)

This is a personal attack on Chuck. There is nothing in here that is true I was there and I bet everyone else that was there will agree with me