I purchased a 40" philips flat screen LCD tv.After 14 months the item quit working.

The repairman said upon initial appt. that the item would need to be completely rebuilt, and that would take a month. I said no way, and returned it instead. Having lost total confidence in the brand, I chose another, Toshiba.

After 12 and a half months(Ihad a one year warranty) this one quit working also. Now I have to come up with another $1,000 bucks to do it again as if i was masochistic. What gives with this new technology? Can we not have any confidence in our purchases anymore?

Before this my 19" mitsubishi gave me 29 years of trouble free service.

When we spend a thousand bucks on one of these tv's, should'nt we at least expect a few years of service for our hard earned money.I can't even afford to buy another one now if I wanted to!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Get a life you loser. Just like your complaints # 291938 and 291940, it sounds like you need to get a life asap.

@kbone222....Hate to hear that you have had so many problems..dang!I have always had Samsung, LG or sharp and so far Sharp has been GREAT!!

I Bought a Sharp HDTV '36' flat screen in 2008 and have had NOT one single problem with this tv....and thats a first!! My opinion they are great, I have always had the Sharp name products and never had any problems with any of them.

Good luck man!:)

Other Company - SCAMMING ON FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS Other Company "Please beware of this team of fake providers working on the sale and lease of financial instruments (BG, SBLC, BANK DRAFT). They belong to a TEAM OF AFRICAN SCAMMERS in..." Read more Other Company - I need help Other Company "I have three wrondful boys. They are in foster care,and have veen for about 18 months now. While they have been in CPS custody, two of my boys were in..." Read more Other Company - William P. Cleary is making these posts Other Company "http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/William_Cleary_5557871/ He is making fake posts about me and attacking my family on this site. He was just released from Prison and his evil wrath continues. Both him and his..." Read more Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Radio1 Broadcast School BCST Radio 1 La Crosse, WI dj college Radio1 Broadcast School "Complaints against this school filed with Better Business Bereau , Federal Trade Commission, Wisconsn Educational Approval Board and others. It's a one man show being a for-profit business college. Very..." Read more Waste Pro Usa - Not Waste Pro!  Waste Pro is a WASTE of time and money! Waste Pro Usa "For the past 3 weeks Waste Pro has not picked up my trash, even though I've called in twice every week about my trash being picked. Each time I call,..." Read more Thanks to the company "Writemypaperinau.com" my worries about my academic progress have moved to a new level! Writemypaperinau "Thanks to the company "Writemypaperinau.com" my worries about my academic progress have moved to a new level! I order in the company "Writemypaperinau.com" basically control, practical, drawings and sometimes abstracts...." Read more Medical Associates of North Georgia - Veteran's pain under control after over 20 years Medical Associates of North Georgia "I'm retired from the 5th Special Forces (Green Berets). I've had some wear and tear. My pain has been increasing exponentially since I retired. Then, Dr. Lobel started working with..." Read more