I recently paid to unlock my i phone online but when i tried to unlock it was very complicated it asked me to upgrade my i tunes on my computer , i did it but still didn't work.It shows some Chinese links which is very hard to understand and it is very complicated .

I wrote them couple of times about the problems I am having with unlocking the phone . I asked them either to fix it or get my money refunded but they never responded me . It is not a genuine company .

So, please never ever use this service .It is waste of money .

Review about: Iphone Unlock.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $30
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Other Company Oil Change Review Other Company "Went in for oil change. My first visit to this dealership service department. Not even six hours later, I'm in pep boys for an emergency oil change because oil is..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Other Company - Capital Platforms Capital Protected Investment Review Other Company "I had a financial advisor called Mr. John Thornton (Irish), working for a company in Malaysia called Capital Platforms, where he invested my life's savings. Through an elaborate scam, even..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more