I recently paid to unlock my i phone online but when i tried to unlock it was very complicated it asked me to upgrade my i tunes on my computer , i did it but still didn't work.It shows some Chinese links which is very hard to understand and it is very complicated .
I wrote them couple of times about the problems I am having with unlocking the phone . I asked them either to fix it or get my money refunded but they never responded me . It is not a genuine company .
So, please never ever use this service .It is waste of money .
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Iphone Unlock
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Absolutely Terrible. No one should have to go through what they have put our company through. If you have any kind of timeline for when you need your..."
- " I worked for these people and they pretty much treat me like a slave, they owe me over $1,000 in unpaid wages, as well as reimbursement for mileage, referral..."
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."
- "I have bought 10 desses from fashionmia and I absolutely love them. The material for all the dresses were excellent and well designed. There was also a sale going..."
- "I recently paid to unlock my i phone online but when i tried to unlock it was very complicated it asked me to upgrade my i tunes on my computer..."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers called candy only to find the picture on the site was a total misrepresentation of what was received. I contacted the third party..."
- "Hello. I'm completely disappointed with this store. The worst costumer service I have ever experience. They're no interest in providing any help. I had ordered one pair of boots, but..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."