Delivery people came but brought the wrong furniture said will be right back and never came back !!So I'm still waiting and just called customer service and it says you are closed for the day now what I got to sleep on the floor and stuck wait tell tomorrow !!

I'm very upset because they said they would be right back so I made sure I had the old furniture moved out now what !!When I got the furniture the lady said it will before midnight and you store says your closed now I need you to fix it !!

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Beware Joseph Gene Yungwirth (Joe), *** artist, contractor, plumber, electrician scam Indianapolis Indiana Other Company "Joseph Gene Yungwirth, aka Joe Yungwirth, stole over $21,000 from me in a *** artist contracting scam. I hired him to rehab a house in Indiana. He demanded weekly payments..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - Beware of license plate KEVAL Other Company "Beware of this car/license plate with the picture attached. This rude lunatic in fact runs stop signs cutting in front of other cars just to try to get a parking..." Read more Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more CalAtlantic Mortgage Inc Calatlantic Mortgage Inc "I requested a Loan from them. I got the my loan pre-approved. During the Loan Approval Stage, they were asking too much information like Bank history credit reports from countries..." Read more Xlibris - Found this business to be a scam.  Xlibris "This business is focused on getting money from the author looking to self publish. Much of what it does is not about publishing it's a scam. I suspect thousands of..." Read more Virgin Mobile - Insurance not added to my account Virgin Mobile "when i ordered my iphone7 plus i added insurance to my order and this was confirmed by virgin on my completed order. however the insurance payment was not taken out..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Evil Liars Gallagher Bassett "I was severely injured and Gallagher Bassett straight ignored all of my medical evidence. From day one they investigated me as if I were some criminal. They sent me to..." Read more