Resolved

Update by user Mar 17, 2014

Dickey Days is not the name of this family. I put in wrong spot. The name of the people is Williams Family.......

Update by user Mar 16, 2014

WE WORKED FOR 4 YEARS WITH HABITAT FOR HUMANITY TO BUY OUR HOUSE & THE JEALOUS RENTERS AT 3012 CHARLES ST. OMAHA NE.

HAVE HARASSED US NON-STOP FOR 14 MONTHS NOW. I HAVE HAD TO MAKE OVER 20 POLICE REPORTS ON THEM, INSTALL SECURITY CAMERAS, AN ALARM & GET PROTECTION ORDERS ON 5 OF THEM.

Original review posted by user Mar 16, 2014

WILLIAMS FAMILY WHO RENT HOUSE AT 3012 CHARLES ST. OMAHA NE 68131 HAVE HARASSED MY FAMILY FOR 14 MONTHS NOW.

WILLIAMS FAMILY DEALS DRUGS & PROSTITUTION IS GOING ON. THEY POISONED MY DOGS, THROW TRASH ALL OVER, PARK IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE, PLAY LOUD MUSIC ALL DAY & NIGHT & HONK HORNS. FAMILY SCREAMS AT US EVERYTIME WE GO OUTSIDE & WE CAN'T EVEN DO USUAL THINGS AROUND OUR OWN YARD WITH OUT HAVING TO WATCH OUR BACKS OR HURRY UP DUE TO THEM. LANDLORD DOROTHY FANT DOES NOT A THING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE & THEY ARE A DISGRACE TO THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD & GIVE REAL MEANING TO GHETTO.

TONS OF CARS ARE PARKED OVER THERE & COME & GO FROM THERE HOUSE AT ALL HOURS. *** SMELLS COME FROM THE HOUSE & I HAVE WITNESSED THEM SMOKING CRACK IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE.

HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN YOU SHOVE IN A 2 BEDROOM HOUSE BECAUSE THEY HAVE 10-20 OVER THERE. THESE ARE THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL NEIGHBORS WHO ACT LIKE THEY OWN THE PROPERTY & EVEN SCREAM AT US FOR TOUCHING THE FENCE BETWEEN OUR YARDS.THESE GHETTO PEOPLE NEED EVICTED OR LOCKED UP.

Comments

Any updates??

Burn their house down...anonymously of course..then stand outside and act like you are so sad it happened.....on another note...go to town hall meetings..call and bother your city council members..especially your local ones...there are laws on the books that of someone rents and gets the cops called on them alot...the landlord could get in trouble if they do not evict them..you should check the laws of specific of your location ..if they bother others..go to change dot org and make a petition, have thousands sign it and present it to the landlord etc etc...have neghibors band together and speak to city council and town meetings etc etc

I have seen these crazy people on you tube.You do not need a lawyer to sue them you can do it yourself in small claims court.Maybe call news outlets in your area.Why are the police not doing their job in that area?Maybe you should also look into suing them for not doing their job which is to serve and protect.Why are lawyers not jumping on this?There is lots of money to be made especially with the police not doing their job here.

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #951126

Or harassing nuts could also be sued for harassment for last 2 years, poisoning our dogs , stocking us, threatening us, stealing our trash & mail. Breaking our new privacy fence, throwing glass, de-***, nails, in our yard.

Egging our garage. Cutting my brakes, Scratching our cars, Spitting at us. False information in court. Hate crimes against us.

Most all of which I do have on camera. Family doesn't even own there house but they think they own the whole neighborhood. Police also have told us to film them & post.

Neighbors like this need sent to there own island & forgotten about as life is too short to deal with nasty nuts like these.

to purplerain2014 #951196

If they stole your mail contact your postmaster general as that is a federal crime.Maybe get them that way.Call cps as I see children are there.

London, London, United Kingdom #951106

If you have videos of it you cant be sued for jack. Plus they have to PROVE who put it there.

Proof as in you being videod doing it.

IP addresses and all that are very easily spoofed. Keep up the good fight.

getmykicks

You can be sued for slander, libel and defamation of character for post this on this site or even spreading it around the neighborhood or to anyone they know or would tell them about it.

to getmykicks Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #951109

Anyone can be sued at any time, for any reason. Truth is an absolute defense to any claims of slander, libel and defamation.

I stay inside all day except 3 times a day to take my dogs out & I ignore them even though I hear them. so how am I harassing them besides to document & report the threats?

There are 2 of us and 20 of them...I have 3 slipped discs in my back & can barely get around but I guess it's all my fault huh?

Did you watch the video the dog they are having a fit over was inside the whole time. hello....

as for the 6 foot fence we did put one up but we can't finish it because they have a retaining wall that Habitat is willing to replace for free but neighbor nuts landlord won't give permission to fix it so we can't put a fence up where a retaining wall is falling down. :sigh any other suggestions?????

to Anonymous #978995

My heart goes out to you , I had to move from my family's house of 60 years due to the same problems , I suggest you find a motorcycle club to sell your house to , that's the only thing people like that understand , life is too good to be wasted on *** like that . Move on and you'll find happiness , its unfortunate but its the best solution to your problem .

If all of this is true and you can prove it, being you have made at least 20 police reports, don't you think something would have been done about it? What exactly do you expect an attorney to do?

If you try to file a law suit you will need proof of everything you say and I'm sure you can't prove that they poisoned your dogs and incidentally could it be that your dogs bark a lot and annoy the neighbors? As far as throwing trash around, if it isn't in your yard, it doesn't affect you, other than that it is annoying. If the fence is on your land and it belongs to you replace it with a six foot wood privacy fence. That is what I would want even if I got along with my neighbors, because I like to be able to work or relax in my yard without the neighbors seeing what is going on.

Unless there are 10-20 people actually living in the house they are allowed to have company. I guess it is their business if they want that many people living there, too. Check with your city and see if there is a law as to how many people can live in a two bedroom house. Can you prove that the neighbors are dealing drugs and there is prostitution going on?

If you can prove this, I would be interested in knowing how you know this. If the loud noise goes on after 10:00 PM that is considered disturbing the peace. There isn't any laws anyplace that says cars can't park in front of your house, unless it is has no parking this side of street. I can't help but think you might be part of the problem, you and your neighbors are harassing each other.

I know of a case where there was an old bachelor that lived in a little shack, but every spring and summer he raised a fantastic garden and every year teenagers would raise cane in the garden, stealing his tomatoes, cantaloupe, etc. The more fuss the man made, the more the kids bugged him.

One summer he had to leave town for a week and during that time the kids didn't touch his garden.

to anonymous #795541

I have videos of the drug deals & have smelled it. as for the dogs they only bark at them when they are screaming at us & harassing us & we have no problems with any of the other neighbors.

When we have called the police we had other sources I'd rather not say show up & warn us about the gang activity & drug dealing over there too & they were in the paper for known gang members. none of them work there job is selling drugs & harassing us.

We have been so depressed over this whole ordeal nobody should have to live like this.

purplerain2014

CAN ANYONE OFFER ADVICE OR HELP IN THIS MATTER?

ARE THERE ANY LAWYERS WHO WOULD HELP ME PROBONO? :cry

to purplerain2014 Zephyr, Ontario, Canada #941843

Haha highly doubtless Ur gonna find a free lawyer.. I Am his curious THO.

have u ever considered IF There's 20 crazy violent gang member's drug dealer's And Hooker's right next doors THE Last thing I'd be doing IS calling cops 20 time's Etc Etc Etc.. u said u know They sell drug's bcuz u Can smell IT.. IF u Can smell IT.. I mean DO u mean u smell them burning cocaine Or what??

Bcuz you'd havta BE standing RIGHT next TO them TO smell that. SO I'm assuming your mean ***? IF *** IS your gripe YOUR *** lucky!! U should BE b afraid of a drinking person way more then someone burning ***..

*** doesn't make a person lose control Like alcohol Does. Maybe ur older and don't understand THE effects. IF It's ***. Don't be stressed..

It's NOT gonna effect u. THAT person saying TOO BAD about THE garbage IF It's NOT In Ur used. Obviously NEVER owned a house before. Buzz THAT WAS STUPI.

Not very swiftly At ALL.. OF course every home owner On THE street is affected BY Their filth!! Bring ur property values wayyyyy down. SO farking RIGHT u have a right TO vomplain about THAT.

Get THE rest OF Ur neighbors involved on that aspect. But don't expect IT TO BE easy building your sent. Buzz They night Not BE SO eager TO invite YOUR problems into Their live. IF they SEE u going thru *** with those animals Next door they really night wanna stay out of it.and can't really SAY I blaim them.

GOOD luck. Button provide can't do anything. MY brother and his family went they far data violently data WORSE Than what ur going they.

Police were involved And they couldn't Even HELP although They realllyyy wanted TO. I'd say u might find IT easier TO just move buzz I don't thing their good anywhere soon

to Anonymous Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #946143

To anonymous, purplerain, Noone can make sense out of yr long comment. Noone should have to put up with this stuff anywhere.....period..

If u r going to comment, read what u type b4 u post it.

Btw, I know I am not using proper Grammer but I am shortening my comment. Good luck to the poor family that has been affected by the trashy worthless neighbors.

to Anonymous Omaha, Nebraska, United States #946147

to purplerain2014 #965057

Try legal aid.Google it.

to purplerain2014 New Jersey, United States #1137563

Burn their ***.K.I.N.G. house down!