Resolved

Update by user Mar 17, 2014

Dickey Days is not the name of this family. I put in wrong spot. The name of the people is Williams Family.......

Update by user Mar 16, 2014

WE WORKED FOR 4 YEARS WITH HABITAT FOR HUMANITY TO BUY OUR HOUSE & THE JEALOUS RENTERS AT 3012 CHARLES ST.OMAHA NE.

HAVE HARASSED US NON-STOP FOR 14 MONTHS NOW.I HAVE HAD TO MAKE OVER 20 POLICE REPORTS ON THEM, INSTALL SECURITY CAMERAS, AN ALARM & GET PROTECTION ORDERS ON 5 OF THEM.

Original review posted by user Mar 16, 2014

WILLIAMS FAMILY WHO RENT HOUSE AT 3012 CHARLES ST.OMAHA NE 68131 HAVE HARASSED MY FAMILY FOR 14 MONTHS NOW.

WILLIAMS FAMILY DEALS DRUGS & PROSTITUTION IS GOING ON. THEY POISONED MY DOGS, THROW TRASH ALL OVER, PARK IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE, PLAY LOUD MUSIC ALL DAY & NIGHT & HONK HORNS. FAMILY SCREAMS AT US EVERYTIME WE GO OUTSIDE & WE CAN'T EVEN DO USUAL THINGS AROUND OUR OWN YARD WITH OUT HAVING TO WATCH OUR BACKS OR HURRY UP DUE TO THEM. LANDLORD DOROTHY FANT DOES NOT A THING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE & THEY ARE A DISGRACE TO THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD & GIVE REAL MEANING TO GHETTO.

TONS OF CARS ARE PARKED OVER THERE & COME & GO FROM THERE HOUSE AT ALL HOURS. *** SMELLS COME FROM THE HOUSE & I HAVE WITNESSED THEM SMOKING CRACK IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE.

HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN YOU SHOVE IN A 2 BEDROOM HOUSE BECAUSE THEY HAVE 10-20 OVER THERE.THESE ARE THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL NEIGHBORS WHO ACT LIKE THEY OWN THE PROPERTY & EVEN SCREAM AT US FOR TOUCHING THE FENCE BETWEEN OUR YARDS.THESE GHETTO PEOPLE NEED EVICTED OR LOCKED UP.

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Any updates??

Burn their house down...anonymously of course..then stand outside and act like you are so sad it happened.....on another note...go to town hall meetings..call and bother your city council members..especially your local ones...there are laws on the books that of someone rents and gets the cops called on them alot...the landlord could get in trouble if they do not evict them..you should check the laws of specific of your location ..if they bother others..go to change dot org and make a petition, have thousands sign it and present it to the landlord etc etc...have neghibors band together and speak to city council and town meetings etc etc

I have seen these crazy people on you tube.You do not need a lawyer to sue them you can do it yourself in small claims court.Maybe call news outlets in your area.Why are the police not doing their job in that area?Maybe you should also look into suing them for not doing their job which is to serve and protect.Why are lawyers not jumping on this?There is lots of money to be made especially with the police not doing their job here.

purplerain2014
Omaha, Nebraska, United States #951126

Or harassing nuts could also be sued for harassment for last 2 years, poisoning our dogs , stocking us, threatening us, stealing our trash & mail.Breaking our new privacy fence, throwing glass, de-***, nails, in our yard.

Egging our garage. Cutting my brakes, Scratching our cars, Spitting at us. False information in court. Hate crimes against us.

Most all of which I do have on camera. Family doesn't even own there house but they think they own the whole neighborhood. Police also have told us to film them & post.

Neighbors like this need sent to there own island & forgotten about as life is too short to deal with nasty nuts like these.

to purplerain2014 #951196

If they stole your mail contact your postmaster general as that is a federal crime.Maybe get them that way.Call cps as I see children are there.

London, London, United Kingdom #951106

If you have videos of it you cant be sued for jack.Plus they have to PROVE who put it there.

Proof as in you being videod doing it.

IP addresses and all that are very easily spoofed.Keep up the good fight.

getmykicks

You can be sued for slander, libel and defamation of character for post this on this site or even spreading it around the neighborhood or to anyone they know or would tell them about it.

to getmykicks Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #951109

Anyone can be sued at any time, for any reason. Truth is an absolute defense to any claims of slander, libel and defamation.

I stay inside all day except 3 times a day to take my dogs out & I ignore them even though I hear them.so how am I harassing them besides to document & report the threats?

There are 2 of us and 20 of them...I have 3 slipped discs in my back & can barely get around but I guess it's all my fault huh?

Did you watch the video the dog they are having a fit over was inside the whole time.hello....

as for the 6 foot fence we did put one up but we can't finish it because they have a retaining wall that Habitat is willing to replace for free but neighbor nuts landlord won't give permission to fix it so we can't put a fence up where a retaining wall is falling down. :sigh any other suggestions?????