i'm not pissed or displeased but got a card in the mail for my order and i forgot something so you can finish my order.i tried to find a place where i could find out what i forgot and i can't find a place to do this.

i work part time and have to have my phone off so i din't realize you were trying to get in touch with me.

i will be home now for few days so please give me a call so we can get this done.1-608-548-1759 or 1760 the last number is my husbands thanks

joella smith

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

This has to be the most incoherent post I have ever seen.The very title is bewildering but the body doesn't help in the least to clear up what this woman is trying to communicate.

It's as if she thinks her intended audience is just going to be roaming around this site and happen upon her post.Cognitive disorder?

Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - Auto Credit - Review in Financial Services category Other Company "Honesty sometimes will get you know where...... I was denied a loan by this ridiculous, over interest charging company because i wanted to finance a $4000.00 car, in which i..." Read more Other Company - The persistent unwanted phone call avenger! Other Company "Global Pharmacy has been calling me about 3-6 times a day for the past 6 months. The national DO-NOT-CALL registry is useless because the number appearing on my phone is..." Read more Other Company - Anya Maxwell = Anya Brunander; fTrust Zürich = kriminell Other Company "Heute heisst sie Anya Brunander und hat 2 Kleinkinder. Früher hiess sie Anya Maxwell. Unter diesem Namen auch auf youTube. unter dem Namen Brunander auf LinkedIn. es gibt viele Fotos..." Read more Great Value Shepherd's Pie Great Value "This was the worst Great Value product I have ever tried from Walmart. Following directions carefully, the end product was a sloppy mess. It was mostly just soupy mashed potatoes..." Read more Car Part Planet - Terrible Experience Car Part Planet "I never submit reviews but as bad as my experience was i am going to. Engine showed up late. Extremely rusty on the inside (see attached photo) and full of..." Read more ScoreSense - PISSED OFF FATHER ScoreSense "This is complete *** and that's why I will not bring my business to this company nor will I refer anyone to deal with a company as shady as this..." Read more Comcast - COMCRASH SUCKS!! 100mb/sec package, YEAH RIGHT!! Comcast "Supposed to be getting an "Upgraded" package @ 100mb/download, and I can barely get 25-39mb on a good day!! Cannot believe I have been a customer for more than 2..." Read more