We need more collection people like them.The person who called me from Tiburon seemed realy interested in comin up with a solution to get me out of my financial situation.

They helped me set up a payment plan that I could handle to get the amount paid off. I have had many people calling us for money since our financial struggles began. I actually enjoyed talking to the rep at Tiburon, I didnt feel like I had done something wrong. I just needed some guidance in our situation.

They were never rude, but very helpful to me.Thanks You Tiburon

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

Other Company - Crazy guy in altamonte springs. Other Company "Beware of crazy males in Orlando and altamonte springs. I was driving to Whole Foods and rightfully making a right hand turn. A mentally ill male decided to walk across..." Read more Other Company Business Building Review Other Company "Seriously? Mike Lemire a well known Dead Beat Dad and Business Looser teaching people how to build a business? He recently almost went to JAIL of not paying child support..." Read more Other Company - CONVICTED! Consumer magazine "Objective" owner Adi Jorbin for consumer fraud Other Company "Please be careful out there when reading consumer surveys and other items related to the consumer survey magazine called "Objective" or it's earlier name "Objectivi" which is owned by Adi..." Read more Other Company - Parasites in water Other Company "How? what? when? who knows but this water needs to be tested ASAP. The photo shows what appears to be a string of some sort, wouldn't you think? Would you..." Read more Generali Worldwide - Money lost in switches Generali Worldwide "If you have a GENERALI VISION plan and your owned BRANDEAUX Dual Asset EURClass (A) USD back in 2014, then there is a high chance that Generali owes you money...." Read more All Green Carpet Cleaning - Horrible carpet cleaning All Green Carpet Cleaning "I would have been better off doing it myself! The attached pictures are after my $666 deep clean service Very poor customer service and lack of pride in their work..." Read more Dr Pepper - Dr.Pepper tastes odd Dr Pepper "I love Dr pepper but over the last couple of years especially from Dollar General and Family Dollar it doesnt taste right. Tastes old or sometimes like seltzer water. I..." Read more Blackpeoplemeet - Fixing views to get consumer to renew Blackpeoplemeet "I noticed something about BPM & their manipulation of views & messages when you don't renew. It's amazing how the # of views as a paid member are low. If..." Read more