Las Vegas, Nevada

MPI declined my refund request and is not honoring their guarantee and contract. Based on the fact that they send such terrible lead information, tried charging my card again without authorization and failure to honor their refund guarantee all I can assume is this company is a fraud and operating dishonestly.

The most frustrating part is they declined my refund request because I did not return the original leads. I specifically called them and asked them for their mailing address and the lady I spoke to said I did not have to return them since they were sending replacement leads.

I now believe this was done on purpose so they could later decline my refund request. My intention and attempt was to return them but they said not to, I believed them but now realize they were trying to play games to avoid having to refund my money.

The next most frustrating part is that they are stating I signed up for a monthly charge even though I very specifically spoke with the sales rep (Roslyn) and only wanted a 1 time charge for 1 month. They then attempted to charge my card next month without authorization and sent me an email saying it was a system error (see email below) yet now they are saying it was part of the agreement therefore they are being dishonest again.

The last and most frustrating part is that in their response to me, it says: "the customer had not complied with these terms. In fact, they have only returned his first lead orders to our office, via certified mail on 2/10/16."

THIS IS A LIE, another example of dishonesty from this company. I did not return the original list of leads per the phone conversation with Marlene. She said not to return the first leads. The company pressured me to take replacement leads, which they sent me on 1/31/16. I emailed them back on 2/3/16 at 1:57 PM (see email below) letting them know that the leads were total garbage, full of bad numbers and that I would be mailing them back. I returned the 2nd batch of the leads with notes in the mail on 2/5/16 that Friday afternoon. I dropped the mail off at 8465 W Sahara Ave Ste 111. They said they would mail this off at the next pick up. This was a Friday afternoon and I am not sure when it actually arrived back to MPI but it was dropped off in the mail before the 7 days. (see copy of the receipt with date stamp).

This is important because MPI claimed I failed to mail these to them in 7 days. As you can see from the email showing the date I received the lead, I worked and called of them which took a couple days, then by the date stamp of my receipt, you can clearly see that I mailed these to them within 7 days.

I realize now that I was dealing with a company that was telling me things verbally that go against their written contract so that they could try and blame me for not abiding by the terms of the agreement. I also now realize that I should have gotten everything in writing from them but at the time I had no idea that they would try and hide behind clauses in their agreement and wiggle out of returning and honoring their guarantee. I feel taken advantage of and tricked by this company telling me verbally the very things that they are trying to now say caused me to violate my agreement with them.

As you can see from my explanation above as well as the emails below, my intention was to try and do things quickly and based on my conversations with them, do things they way they wanted, but now, I see that they have tricked me by telling me to do things that would violate my contract so that they would not have to honor their money back guarantee.

As you can see from the emails below and my communication with them, this company is hiding behind and advising their clients in a way for them to wiggle out of returning money to their clients. If you need additional proof, I have now contacted and spoken with 2 other individuals who have experienced the same thing as me and this company is refusing to return their money. They both have initiated chargeback with the company for advertising a full money back guarantee but then failing to honor it.

Please read my comments below regarding each email. You will see some very dishonest activity from MPI, they claim that because they send me replacement leads that they would not have to honor their money back guarantee. THIS IS DISHONEST AND DECEPTIVE!

It is companies like MPI that hurt small business owners trying to do what is right. I feel taken advantage and manipulated by their dishonestly and trickery to get around having to return consumers money.

Finally, and very importantly, in their response to me, they claim that I "received all of the merchandise he requested by his own signature." This is totally irrelevant and not in question. I am not questioning that I received the merchandise (the leads) what I am disputing is that they are not honoring their guarantee that specifically says: (here is a screen shot)

Review #819635 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $675
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Other Company?

Comments

I am so glad I saw your post about MPI.They contacted me and promised me I could make a certain amount of commission.

I will not pursue any further communication with MPI.

Sorry about your experience with MPI.Thanks for letting others know about MPI.