3.7

Motorcycle Transportation Service Review

Do not use priority 305 as they will accept bid then call seller to set up appointment for pickup and never show up,

Read
Chesnee, South Carolina
Service
Motorcycle Transportation Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Review #892979 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer892979.

My miserable uship experience.

This company operates an internet board for shippers wanting to be your mover. I signed on June 2nd.

The first shipper to respond was moreno49 and I agreed to his terms. But then he disappears with no further communication for three days and then sends a message that his truck is full ... but he can do it in three more weeks. Meanwhile other shippers have contacted me and I do nothing because of Moreno.

Then Moreno comes back and says he got no deposit from one shipper and now has room. I say 'ok' ... and he then disappears again. So I give up on Moreno ...

and junkhauler 101 contacts me, we agree and I PAY and I get a message that junkhauler is on his way to pick up. Two days later uship sends an email that junkhauler has cancelled and (get THIS!) uship will only refund 90% of my payment. A guy named addedvalue says he will do it on an open transport although I have specifically indicated I want my antique motorcycle in an enclosed trailer. And because he has accepted the delivery my post is deleted even though I don't accept the open trailer idea from addedvalue.

By now it has been two weeks of dinking around with uship people and moreno49 shows up again and I accept his offer (I don't learn quickly), BUT he later says his truck is full and fails to pick up! Trolleybus39 then says he can do it ... I set it up with the guy who is at the other end to be at the house at 5:30 AM ... and I never hear from Tolleybus again.

And I look like a real *** with the guy on the other end. Other characters offer to put it in the back of a pickup truck, or want me to wait for two weeks or say they have an enclosed trailer when their reviews indicate they don't. Do yourself a favor ...

don't use this service. It is now three weeks and I am no closer to moving my bike!

Read
quincydubois
Service
Motorcycle Transportation Service
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Review #870120 is a subjective opinion of poster.