Other Company - I sent money to wrong place

I sent money to wrong place..they have done this 3 times taken my money..i trying to stay intouch with my son..but he's i. Oklahoma in my money keep going to texas..i was not trying to put it on here..they told me the would refundme but they havent.

MilkyRooster626
Hollis, OK
Order processing issue
Review #1514703 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Ria Money Transfer - EITHER CROOKS, OR THE FEDS. PROBABLY BOTH.

On 3/29/2019, I tried sending $ 50 in the morning. After two hours, the money was unavailable for pickup.

After over three hours, and three calls, I was losing patience

What is the problem ? All of my info is correct, and we are talking about fifty dollars. This was my first time sending money with RIA, and it was PATHETIC. I WAS TOLD THE TRANSFER COULD TAKE UP TO TWELVE HOURS.

I couldn't believe it. It said fifteen minutes in the ad. I asked for them to cancel my transaction. Not long after, I received an email saying sorry about the HORRIBLE situation, can you try again.

Several hours later, I thought I would try again. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. Infilled everything out correctly, and hit to finalize the transaction, but was DENIED AND ASKED TO CALL A 1 844 NUMBER. when called the number, a Spanish lady answered, and said, " RIA VERIFICATION, HOLD PLEASE.

" I immediately sat on hold for a couple of minutes, and swear THE NUMBER WAS BEING TRACED. When she finally came back to the phone she was asking how I know this guy, and what was I getting from him. I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL. It was my correct information, and my debit card.

I didn't answer anything she wanted. IT IS NOT HER BUSINESS, FOR $ 50 TOO. She acted like I was doing something wrong. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME, AND FRUSTRATION.

DO NOT USE R I A. COMPLETE GARBAGE. EITHER PROTECTING BIG CROOKS, AND TREATING NOBODY'S LIKE *** OR ARE CROOKS THEMSELVES, OR ARE THE FEDS. PROBABLY ALL THREE.

DON'T WASTE YOUR DAY.

GO ANOTHER ROUTE. COMPLETE GARBAGE !!!

Money Transfer
Review #1503405 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1503405.

SLUGGISH and RUBBISH - Never trust REMITLY

If you need to send money to a bank account via Remitley, never trust this service. This is the second time I am stuck with them.

I transferred money to Remitly Bank account, then suffered 24 hours for a transfer and at the end, they told me that money could not be transferred to the receiver's bank account or converted to cash collection.and not possible a refund as this will take further time what can be ten working days. Utterly non-professional.

LoyalRagdoll
Poor customer service
Review #1500270 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - My fiance send money to me on Friday last week and until now i have not receive any alert i want to know what is the problem

I have not receive any alert and it is causing problem in our personal life

DisagreeableWasp635
Order processing issue
Review #1420502 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Money transfer

I won 3000 on my account but for me to transfer it since monday I couldn't see it neither my bank account or my surebet account

Problems with payment
Review #1054734 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1054734.