Lazada Malaysia - Modem

1.6

I order a Modem from VL TECH It Solutions,, And I received it on 03/07/2019. That modem I received are useless and cannot work..

So I chat to VL TECH.. They told me to make "Change of mind" as reason. Then submit it and inform us to approve again..

I already followed the steps to do and send out again.. Please let me know how long I can receive my item or refund back my cash

Modem
Pros
Seller customer service
Cons
No available contacts to company management
Price reduction
Review #1580718 is a subjective opinion of poster.

ACN - Modem

I find that your phone service is not accessible for me due to my deafness. It won’t get through.

My modem isn’t working and I need to replace a new one. Please email me melibaker7@gmail.com

I live inToronto Ontario.

Modem
Review #1451917 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Cox Communications - Return their router, now I am billed 100$. They rip people o

1.2

They put it on my credit report , I have a reciept when I returned it in Rita Ranch. I think I will sue this unethical *** company for making claims that are not true.

Tucson, Arizona
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1276741 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1276741.

ATT - Lying customer service

Several months ago I called ATT about my slow modem. I was told i needed a new modem, it will be much faster.

The thing was no faster nor did it correct the problem. She lied to me. Now I keep getting this annoying screen block wanting me to change to their search engine to stop the adds. I DON'T WANT THEIR CRAP.

When will somebody start a class-action suit against them. I want in on it. They think they are gods.

Now I've got to have 100 words. signed Pissed Pissed Pissed Pissed Pissed Pissed Pissed Pissed Pissed Pissed Pissed Pissed Pissed Pissed Pissed Pissed Pissed Pissed, 102 words.

Price reduction
Review #1135128 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1135128.

Comcast - Fraudulant Modem Rental Fees

We began service on 4/15/2014 and rented a modem for 3 days until our own purchased equipment arrived and I returned the rented equipment in full on 4/18/2014. We were charged for rental of the modem monthly and called in monthly to resolve the issue until a tech (Derek, Empolyee ID: 1673) was sent out on 10/13/2015 to "verify" it wasn't Comcast equipment.

He then spent more than 30 minutes in our home going back and forth trying to talk his call center through how to correct the system. The full credit for back fraudulent charges is applied on Sept-October billing. Issue closed....until in May 2017, it started again. We have the same equipment we had before.

I am spending 2+hrs monthly on the phone with the call center and tech department trying to get the system to stop billing us for renting our own modem. Each month they tell us it is taken care of, sometimes they give us a ticket # that no longer exists by the next month. I have a simple request of Comcast: Update your billing and asset management system so that customers are not fraudulently charged as a matter of course.

I would like the previous charges for rental reversed and acknowledgement (again) that this is not Comcast equipment. My next step will be a lawyer because I feel that Comcast will not let me even cancel without giving them my own property or charging me for keeping it.

jokakinney

While it's nice to say that the burden of proof rests with them, they don't answer to anyone. There is no real regulatory agency so they can keep charging you without recourse and if you need the service, like in our case where hubby works from home and the area is not allowed to be serviced by other providers, you have to pay them or be cut off and let your account go into collections.

We reported them to the FCC and the BBB. The executive office responded immediately to the BBB complaint and offered to take care of it saying that the main call center would not have been able to fix it as they don't have the tools that the executive office does.

This is frustrating for those still dealing with this since the call center just kept going round after round trying to say they fixed it, loosing notes, making promises, breaking promises, etc. The issue has been resolved for me and I have closed our account without issue and we have moved out of that neighborhood.

Even in 2017, Comcast customers who have purchased their own modems are often falsely billed and accused that the modem allegedly belong to Comcast.

If Comcast is claiming that your purchased modem is allegedly theirs; Request from Comcast in writing the following:

1. Documented evidence that Comcast is the owner of modems;

Such documents must include the Serial Number and Mac Number of the modem;

3. Any lease agreement you signed with Comcast showing the Serial Number of the modem.

If Comcast refuses to provide proof, write to the FCC, State Atty General and your State Senators.

Remember, the burden of proof lies with Comcast. https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-341621A1.pdf https://www.fcc.gov/document/matter-comcast-corporation https://www.wyden.senate.gov/download/?id=3296d068-a39c-43fd-b936-e68b5c4ec179&download=1

View more comments (1)
Fraud
Full refund
Review #1088099 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Modem Review

1.4

Just received a new modem to install. They sent me this modem because the old one had issues.

Intalled this morning and after two hours the thing stopped working. Just called XFinity and I was informed that they will be able to be here only on Tuesday (3 days from now). Very frustrating.

I had Charter for 3 years and never had a problem. 3rd time with XFinity in 6 months.

Bad quality
Review #1022424 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1022424.

Fingerhut - Incorrect price

1.3

ordered from there web site a modem it was listed at $239.99 when i received my statement it was for 284.99. had called and emailed there so called customer service and was told they do not offer a price match guarantee, i had told them that it was not asking for a price match but only to honor the price that was listed on there site when i ordered it.no response from them, i can only say be very careful when you purchase anything from them and if the price is different then return the item, and tell them about it

Aurora, Colorado
Modem
Cons
Rip-off company
Pricing issue
Price reduction
Review #945086 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer945086.

Comcast - DREADFUL. In Sarasota FLA

1.8

I bought one of the more expensive modems they recommended six months ago on their list. Actually it's still on the list. For the last 2 weeks I haven't had a signal last more than a few hours at a time... I bought a new modem again for $100 because they're stating that the one they previously recommended is end-of-life. Excuse me?

further..the one they said was to blame is being sold on Amazon, Best Buy and on the front of the box it states that it's acceptable for my speed. Shame on Arris..comcast and even amazon

Back to comcast...

Now that I bought a new, more intense modem $100 from their recommended list( that I no longer Trust,)..still no good.

48 hour window time for in-home service call, watch them charge me for it! Even though I'm paying $2 a day for Internet service I'm not receiving. I work from ...at least I would be if I could..... This is pathetic. I have no choice there is no other provider here in this upscale city . Shameful

Sarasota, Florida
Modem
Cons
Wait time
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #891895 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer891895.

Other Company Products and Services Reviews