Many people in America think those people from Europe and those Victoria models or other European models don't use make up and are natural beauty. Media discovered that mostly al white women uses make up because the skin provides a too thin natural appeal on screen. That's why many models uses cosmetics. Many African and Asian women who are modelling show real appearance of urban skill color and got guild feeling when not showing the real side of their face.
Many white colored models are having a high status in de modelling career and must safe their image meaning hiding their faces for always in make up. So you barely see a famous model going out without make and that means for the though critics no real model but glamour models in catwalks and campaigns. All your life you where looking a women who wasn't that on screen but only decent looking with make up. Second the cheat their way out with their tall height of 1.80 and males of 1.85 but still having old faces without make up (rimples, red skin tones, acne, unfair pigtation, pigmentation problems, disshaped noises).
Third they hide their older type of faces with expensive A brands and make up and beautiful clothing wich makes their pictures on screen and magazines more beautiful with an A brand that boost their image. Female and male together in a model Industry.
Fourth, training for months for female or male does not make you a model but a model must have a natural body of thin size. Artificial muscle package with steroids are prohibited for every male model. Doutzen Kroes does the fitness of a man to stay thin and slim, she works out on the camera and then diets, this is very bad for the health of women.
Fifth, the models don't eat, women and male to maintain an artificial youth. Mostly african, east european and asian models have a thick bone structure and thick skin. Doutzen Kroes eat's less to maintain a small size and to be a model. What happens if she eat's normal her weight because 67kg at least but then she is not a model. Industries are made to be artificial and are created for the eye. If you eat less to be a model you are not a model.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Model Recruiting
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "bonjour je vous fais parvenir se message pour vous informez du mauvais fonctionnement des 4 ampoules commander avec le même défaut car j'ai du en plus perdre du temps a..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."