Costco - Milk spoiled

We also have had 2 gallons of nonfat milk spoiled within the use dates.

Bad quality
Review #1410873 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1410873.
3.0

Chilis - Food and manager

So we always eat here. This happened Oct.

22, 2018. We always get the same thing. But this time my daughter milk was spolid and had chunks in it. It smell as well...our waitress we always have Allison took it to manager.

I had taken my daughter to bathroom because she felt sick. He stated milk had 10 days left and nothing was wrong with it. It had been sitting and this is normal. Once we came out he came and said it to me and said we just opened it.

I'll bring it to you. It's fine it's normal. No you gave her bad milk and want admit it. He is new.

We don't know him. Milk is not suppose to be like that and the way he handle it was terrible. No apology nothing. Just it's fine.

It's normal. I should of known because she didn't eat a fry or her pizza. Which this is a treat to her. She doesn't eat fries and such.

I'm unsure if I'll be back if he is there. Because if u think milk that stinks and has clumps is ok thank what's in the food?

VariableBumbleBee707
Bad quality
Review #1387010 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Costco bad milk

I am also having the same issues with Costco milk; it turns to curd before the expiration due date

Bad quality
Review #1268941 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1268941.
3.0

Taco Bell - Milk for my kids

I went to the Taco Bell by Shopko in Sheboygan Wisconsin, and they didn’t have milk. I only let my kids drink milk with their meals.

So this upsets me. What’s up with that?

Milk
Review #1219276 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1219276.

Hy Vee - Unhappy Customer

Hy Vee needs to get on top of their AD merchandise, it seldom scans correctly or the signing is wrong. Also their coupons that allow the customer more than one can is wrong it scans the first one but not the other ones although the coupons states (4) cans.

Last week the That's Smart milk was signed 97cents but scanned full price at registers, I noticed the error on my receipt but was already in my car so I took the receipt inside to Service counter and was told I had to go back out to my car and bring the milk back in. The receipt stated T S milk on it so why was I inconvienced and made to go back outside to get it.

Also both Hy Vee stores in my city have always honored alcohol products on the Gas Day but have recently stopped doing this and also deny they ever did which is not true, if they don't want to do this anymore fine but Please don't deny you never did. I wish I would have kept my old receipts so I could mail them to the corporate office.

Pricing issue
Review #1215016 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1215016.

Pilot Flying J - Prices higher than posted on milk

I Already was going to pay 2.89 for a quart of milk that should be $1.49...the double insult was they charged me $2.99 FOR A QUART OF MILK!!! With tax $3.18

Pricing issue
Review #1184475 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1184475.

TEXACO NO REGUARD FOR LIFE

HELLO IM REFERING TO THE TEXACO FUEL STATION AT NELLIS AND TWAIN LAS VEGAS NV. SOME BLACK PERSON WENT INTO THE TEX STORE AND I WAS THERE HE STOLE A PACK OF CIGS THE WORKER TEXACO BLEW UP AND THEY NO WAY ARE TO DO THAT FOR THEY HAVE THE TAPE WITCH COULDVOF KILLED ALL IN THE STORE STATION. PLUS THERE BACK ON THERE TRIP OF SELLING BAD MILK N FOOD IT WAS CHANGED FOR THE GOOD BUT ITS BACK TO A CRAP HOLE THEY STILL OWE ME FOR OVER TWO GALLONS OF MILK AND NEVER MADE IT RIGHT AND SOLD ME SPOILED MILK TODAY I BOUGHT WITH MY LAST TWO DOLLARS SOMEONE NEEDS TO CRACK DOWN AGAIN LIKE I MADE YOU AWARE OF BEFORE THANK YOU MR SCOTT FINLEY US ARMY WILL-BURT OF LAS VEGAS NEVADA 89122

Bad quality
Review #1137148 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1137148.

Costco - Milk goes bad before Sell by date!!

I have similar experience and it has happened 34 times already. I think I am going to start getting milk from local groceries too. No point in getting more gallons that I am throwing away eventually.

Bad quality
Review #1134261 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1134261.

Hy Vee - Glass of milk

I can tell by cashier there has been big topic of conversation on glass of milk size . I complained bout the price of 4.00 plus tax for a normal size glass of milk.

Now Everytime I get a different cashier I either get told OH WE CANT GIVE U THAT MUCH MILK. next time another will remind me the PRICE and on top of it all they want even fill that 4.00 plus tax glass UP TO CLOSE TO FULL ITS CRAZIEST THING I EVER SAW WOW U PEOPLE SURE NO HOW TO MESS UP MY FAVORITE BISCUITS & GRAVY

Pricing issue
Review #1096310 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1096310.

BILO - Expired Milk

Asked my husband to please stop to pick up a gallon of milk at the bi-lo in Lyman SC last night 8/25/17. This morning 8/26/17 I saw the expiration date 8/25/17!

Do we need to start calling the food admin to request surprise visits. Not the first time they have sold expired items.

12189 W Greenville Hwy, Lyman, SC 29365, USA
Bad quality
Review #1092640 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1092640.