Wish - These are bastards

Got all defective items ordered worth 210$. They are not even refunding me any money.

Microsd Memory Card
Cons
Unwillingness to replace item purchased, Have not received my product, That i have to waste time on here filling out information, You cannot get hold of anyone to get help
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund
Review #1488361 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Featured

Wish - Counterfeit seller

2.4

Purchase the number of micro SD cards from wish and they turned out to be counterfeit. There is no means of contacting wish themselves when you choose customer support requesting refund etc it goes straight to the shop you purchased it from as far as I'm concerned it should go to wish themselves so that they are made aware that the seller is selling fake items to their customers so they can take action to remove seller from their system

How long did you wait to arrive? I got response my order of three "Lexar" 256GB SDXC cards are shipping and taking up to 6 weeks to arrive.

I suspect counterfeits are coming. The image looks like their labeling on their site and often fae cards look remarkably convincing. I've contacted Wish from their website support option to inform them of my suspicions and aggrevation and I haven't even received it yet.What if any resolution did you get from Wish? Refund?

Credit?

Anything? Let people know so they know if Wish does anything to keep business after dealing with fraudulent resellers (they can make up what they refund/credit because they fine resellers above and beyond what they would credit you).

@Pissed Consumer - Ryan

Wish.com actually refunded almost immediately apologizing for the inconvenience obviously however the seller is still selling the exact same SD cards the I purchased and notified them they were fake I even had images of the test results through the USB tester to show the capacities were in fact altered and fake as far as I'm concerned this seller should have been banned from selling on site but I will see it's not the case they make money out of it as there are a lot of people that dont check and only realise many months later that all the files are corrupt at which time they are told sorry too late to req refund.

View more comments (1)
Not as described/ advertised
Review #1194841 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Resolved

Resolved: Wish - Unbelivable Priced MicroSD Cards

5.0

Update by user Feb 10, 2018

Wish refunded and told me not to bother trying to send the item back... I'm attempting to write a 128GB image to it - which if it works is still ok for free! Wish have to be commended on the speed of reply, and the refunds have gone back to paypal same day.

Original review posted by user Feb 08, 2018

Verbatim branded 512GB apparently for £7 + £4 shipping. (Order details) https://i.imgur.com/PtP0EE0.png I'd been burned before with fake memory cards (a cheap ebay purchase of PSPMemory Gate card) - but thought I would give them a try...

Anyway it arrived today - immediately put it on H2test2 - was writing at 8MB/sec for 5 hours 24mins and then error: https://i.imgur.com/SUw2goY.png So the test failed, however I'm astounded that it got to 173GB before this happened. Branded (SanDisk) 128GB microSD from Amazon is £35 - this was about £6...

Not sure if it will reliably work if I use less than 150GB, if so - I'll probably use it for some none vital purpose. However the fact remains that it is not genuine - and certainly not 512GB.

Update - contacted wish and sent them a screenshot of the error produced by h2testw v1.4

They asked for a photo of the product, which I sent.

They then refunded me.

To add - I also ordered a 10" Android tablet - suspecting it was too good to be true.

It arrived today - but turned out to be a 7" tablet with significantly lower specs.

Again, sent them a photo - said it wasn't what I was expecting. Refunded within a few hours, and told to keep the tablet. It's a piece of *** but will make a decent clock/alarm for my side of the bed. So, if this continues, I will order more 'too good to be true' stuff from Wish, and if it's not what I expect - hopefully get free stuff!

Not as described/ advertised
Full refund
Review #1185590 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I wish they were not crooks

I went on their site and saw micro SD cards from 32Gb to 256Gb. I ordered a 128Gb and got a 128Mb card witch is very small and useless.

Tried to cancel when I saw what they are sending but I got it delivered anyway. I would advise to stay away from them. They are selling garbage and you can not do anything about it. Better buy from a reputable site where you have a recourse.

128Mb is not enough for anything. Nobody sells these but I guess they have a lot of these unusable cards and will cheat you out of your money.

Bookcrazy

Quit buying cheap Chinese garbage.

Do not order anything from wish you'll be sorry they're not what they say they are and there's nowhere to return it you lose more money and they do not have anybody to talk to what kind of business is this

View more comments (1)
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1177131 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1177131.