Ezbuy - Memory Card

As soon as I received the memory card, it had rust marks on the copper that was at the top of the memory card. Then when I put it in the camera it didn't work at all, where I can't record any videos with the camera.

MoodyLynx
Damaged or defective
Review #1451258 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Memory cards are fake

Not bother they corrupt,was so embarrassed

Damaged or defective
Review #1420038 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1420038.

Wish - Complain

i purchase a pan card & memory card but it is corrupt, so please change it as per as possibly.

AdaptableStingray719
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1413818 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Lazada Philippines - Fake Sd card

I purchase a sd card of 16gb pero hanggang 2gb lang capacity ng memory kasi kapag sumobra yung files sa 2gb corrupted file ang labas

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am. We understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Hi Sir/Ma'am. We do understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

Damaged or defective
Review #1327887 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1327887.
4.3

Wish - Fake but also good fake?

My love buys every month lots of goth accessories from Wish really cheap and they all arrive. We got what we bought and the quality is rather fine.

Myself bought cheap but high capacity micro SD cards. Three of them were fake and I only ordered three, all from different sellers. No wonder why are these cards so cheap. They are made in Taiwan, programmed to show 64-128-256 gb but are in fact only 4-8 gb so you won't notice anything using them forna month and then it's too late to ask for refund.

Luckily I was keen enough to ask and get refund in time. I presume it's the same with other dirt cheap technology stuff too.

I still like wish though. You just need to stay sharp.

FurryTasmanian Devil
Damaged or defective
Review #1274250 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish - Sold FAKE SD Cards and refuse to refund. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

I bought some 512gb memory cards from wish.com

The seller is here

They were completely fake. I did a flash memory test on them using a program called F3 which verifies capacity byte for byte. NONE of them were even close to 512gb, instead what resulted was mostly corrupted files! These crooks even refused to refund me. NEVER BUY FROM THEM. I cannot believe they are supporting criminal activity and refuse to take action against such sellers. I suspect the feedback that is posted is mostly fake as well, they don't say anything much. A friend of mine was also cheated by the same seller. BUYER BEWARE!

user63604822
I didn’t like
Stolen the money both from seller and buyers
Not as described
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1208553 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Tophatter - Outta their fricking minds on "retail prices"

A 64gb SD card, normally retails for $1050.00 ?? In what universe is that!

Total scam site, SCAM SITE SCAM SITE SCAM SITE {{REDACTED}}

Pricing issue
Review #1197624 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1197624.
2.6

MetroPCS - Bad customer service when not giving money...

So far all my experiences have been the same with this company since starting with them in the last year. If going in the store to purchase something or pay your bill the reps are as sweet s can be which is very refreshing.

But when you go there asking about why something isn't working all of a sudden it's like you have some horrible disease. Here is what happened during my last 2 visits there separated by about a month. Went in to purchase a new phone since mine was working horribly after a year of heavy use. Ended up getting the ZTE Blade Zmax since it just came out and my previous ZTE Zmax Pro did good for the price.

After paying for the phone and month's usage I asked about their memory cards. She assured me they were just s good as SanDisk or Samsung cards so I bought the 64 gb card since it was the biggest one they had. She installed it which was also nice. I only use the memory cards for storing files, video's and pics.

After about a month my phones storage memory was running low So I figured it was time to move some files to my SD card. It's always showed up fine in my file manager app so I never gave it much thought. I would get task failed messages or file successfully moved. When I go to the card to verify that the file has been moved I could only see the 4 folders which are created when you format the card for your phone.

I tried creating a new folder and it would say it created one but when looking I am not able to see it. I tried copying and/or moving files I didn't care about to see what would happen. Same thing, successful but I am not able to see them but I noticed the memory size would change. Although strange I thought I would restart the phone to see if it would fix it.

No luck. One other thing I forgot to mention. The other reason I decided it was time to move files over to my SD card was because my phone was at about 77% and was feeling abnormally sluggish and apps were force closing or not opening at all. I know from past experience corrupted SD cards will many times make a phone act strange so I'm no stranger to troubleshooting since I've been using them since the old giant brick 3 Amp shoulder strap phones.

When I finally headed to the MetroPCS store I purchased it from after trying to reformat, test, eject, remove, etc I explained to the same female I made my purchases from and she took my phone and just started going through it. I'm not sure what she was doing but kept taping away, handed me my phone and said it's working fine. Now I'm looking at it and it's trying to copy something like 270 files. I told her yeah I can do that but I would get task failed or files, and before I could finish she cut me off and said it won't copy certain files.

I'm thinking to myself does she think I'm some fool that stumbled in off the street and she's some kind of wizard? I then asked her if she knew some of the files it could or could not copy. She replied no but you can go online and find out. I asked her about why when I do "successfully" move or copy a file I am not able to see it on the SD card and her response was sometimes you have to wait a few minutes for it to show up and never once looking at me while giving me her responses.

Feeling my blood starting to boil I decided it would be best to go outside and make an online complaint. About 15 minutes later while looking online for a complaint contact for MetroPCS I saw her leave for lunch I'm guessing. I decide to go back inside store to borrow the little tool to remove SD card since I didn't have mine. Ejected, powered off, removed card and restarted phone.

Zippy, snappy and no more forced closing apps. CORRUPTED SD card! I ask the other girl if they had a phone or way to test this card and she just said nope. I can see why MetroPCS doesn't give you an easy way to make complaints, or at least I haven't found one.

I just don't understand companies and the employees who don't make customer service their highest priority. I worked in retail once for about 3 years maybe 5 years ago full time as a second job for a company that prided themselves on making the customer #1. I already knew about most of the products since I was already in the construction field so I learned where everything was located in this huge store. Customers always came first with me and I always gave my honest opinion on items I've used and or tested in the field or on my own time.

Lie to a customer just to get the sale is a huge mistake because they will most likely come back, return the product and have some words about or with you. Customers appreciated this from consumer to contractor and I had customers that refused to speak to any other associate because they didn't know a hammer from a doorbell. The managers didn't like this so after 3 years I was finally out of there. I swore to never work for a company that didn't care about their customers so I stayed away from retail.

MetroPCS seems to be no different and although companies like this will continue to make money without staff who think the same way I do and think treating customers badly is just business I have to pray that consumers will get so fed up they eventually boycott businesses like this. This is the only way to turn companies like this around. Everyone has to stop giving their money to places like this and they will have to turn around or shut their doors. Of course this will never happen because although we all complain we're to complacent to follow up with action and this is what they count on and realize about people so they continue take our money and quickly push us out the door.

Although I know the CEO will never get this message I still challenge them to step up and strive to make this company the best in customer satisfaction by actually giving a dam and making new policy. No other company has tried this that didn't start out this way so there's no reason to believe this company will either. Final message to everyone: "Life isn't fair, it's a dog eat dog world." These are the words of a fool. The reason life isn't fair is because too many people think this way and act accordingly.

Instead, how about for 30 days we try to be kind to each other and put others before ourselves and see how life might change for you. I'm not speaking religiously but literally. Can you even imagine how different the world we live in would be? Most wouldn't because they've never thought this way.

I hope more people will wake up. Stepping off my soapbox.

jimweda
Bad quality
Review #1118273 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.6

Lazada Thailand - Counterfeit

I ordered 3 SD cards and all were counterfeit,they did not work.They credited my money,but I had to use it within one month,I reordered another 3 cards from a different supplier on lazada,again all did not work and were counterfeit. Again they credited my payment,so thought I would order one that was more expensive ,I ordered a more expensive one,it was, one expensive one in place of 3 cheaper ones.This one works for one day, it stopped working,looking at card it is again counterfeit.

Looking at the card it is easy to see it is not a real Samsung card They will now not refund my payment or credit me for counterfeit . Be warned about this company

Read

I had the exact same experience with USB drives. Three counterfits and store credits for 30 days. I had to order products that I didn't want just to use the credits.

Jondutch
Not as described
Loss
Review #1106890 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.3

Wish - Fake SD cards

Basically purchased a 256GB SD card just to see if it was real.. Turns out I was right, it was clearly fake.

It seems to copy the data but after about 8 to 16 GB of data your files and pics will be lost or errors messages.

It's fake. Then they will issue a refund quickly and make sure you can't write a review on it.

Bad quality
Review #1096177 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1096177.