1.7

Workout Anytime - Liars, THEY WON"T LET YOU CANCEL MEMBERSHIP

Liars, THEY WON"T LET YOU CANCEL MEMBERSHIP AND THEY WILL SEND YOU TO COLLECTIONS !

Before I tell you about the worst treatment, let me tell you that you can't cancel your membership ! So I signed up and got the worst treatment ever, 5 months later I asked to cancel, told that I have to send a letter to Bridgeview to cancel, meanwhile I froze my membership. sent the letter, 3 months later I realized the y are still charging me so I canceled again, called the gym and cancelled with them as well. they kept charging me. I froze my credit card on file and they still called and harassed and threatened , i talked to everyone there and i compliant via email . i kept getting threats every time they call of how they can screw my credit and I can get hurt if I don't pay. One time I got a nice girl who promised to take care of it, a week later I got another call again threatening and when i told they what the girl told me they said she does not know what she is talking about ! I WAS NEVER TOLD I SHOULD SEND IT CERTIFIED AND NOW THEY CLAIM THEY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON RECORDS!

they dared send this email after several attempt to cancel ""We are responding to your email. We do not have a cancellation on file so please forward your receipt that you sent the letter certified so your account does not get sent to collections. Without any documented proof that you cancelled your account the balance must be paid and a letter must be sent certified in order to cancel the account. . "

I emailed and complaint and this time I was told that I should show a my receipt for a certified mail letter that I sent to bridgeview ! What the hec!!!

This is the worst place in the history of fitness centers! nothing they tell you when you sign up is real, watch out what they make you sign. the day I signed up they told me about all great options I could have. I signed for plus 1 so I can bring in a guest occasionally. The manager who signed me up was nice and told me I have the right to bring a guest every time, Told him I want to be able to bring my teenager son every once in a while and he said I can completely do that and the day I brought my son with me , I was yelled at like a little kid by a girl not over 18 years old . it was so embarrassing. My teenager son turned red and just wanted to leave!

I told them i want to cancel so many time, cancellation is so complicated and they will go around it. to this day I am paying a membership that I haven't used in 8 months! They are cheaters and worst customer services ever, do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.

I will complaint to every single authority that is out there. this place should close down.

GlossyHornedFrog
I didn’t like
Customers services
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1479955 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Planet Fitness - Old cancelled membership still open

I went in to open a new membership in which I was informed an old membership (that I cancelled) was still open. I was told I owed hundreds of dollars.

I was never notified that I had any money owed previously. I cancelled this account previously and the manager at my local Planet does not know how to handle angry customers and just shrugged his shoulders and told me to pay it.

I closed my account, I’m not paying it. If the account is still open, it must not have been done completely on the employees end of who closed it.

Read

Just pay what you owe! C'mon, you are aware a deadbeat blaming everyone else but accepting responsibility for yourself. So *** and pay what you owe!!!

Just so you know Planet Fitness does not report you to the credit bureau etcetera or however you state it. It does not go against your credit.

With Planet Fitness there is no collection agency. I know this for a fact l use yo manage one of their stores.

They simply block you from entering the club until you pay your debut. Also do make note with every contract you sign all though the employee may not tell you it states if you have a buy out fee of 58.00 or what ever take time to read it also it does tell you there is a annual fee of 39.00.

ZestyRooster460
Membership
Review #1446546 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Purchased a life time membership - NOT DEAD YET!!!

A number of years ago I purchased a life time membership and was receiving the "North American Fisherman Mag. Then all of a sudden they stopped???. Never knew who to contact, I guess my 'Life Time" membership must have ran out.

Today I found my last magazine I rec'd from you. It is dated May - June 2008. I would like to get back in your books again. The numbers on the mail ticket are hard to read. I hope that one of them can be cross referenced to my club membership as I am still alive and kicking!

My numbers are PM 40063731 or Fc010190162097.

Also if I remember correctly I used to receive emails of which that also died - not me, I'm still kicking. Hope we have a 100 words now??

TypicalCairnTerrier
Still Alive
Review #1410001 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Elitemshelp Com - Refusal to Issue Refunds

Several months ago I joined a dating site administered by this company. I contacted this company today to cancel my membership.

I asked for a refund and they outright refused. The cancellation was requested this date, 5/31/2018, when I noticed the debit on my bank statement. Elite Marketing Solutions owes me a full refund and I want it! The BBB has been notified also!

This company uses tactics like obscuring the way to cancel memberships and as such will take your money until you figure out how to stop them.

Cancelling you membership with the site you joined will not prevent this company from debiting your account. You need to hunt them down and contact them directly.

Elite?

Not a chance! I want my refund!

daveb572
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1268227 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Towels should be part the membership

I think its stupid that i have pay for shower towels i pay $127.and all ys shoud be up to date on everything i shoud never have to pay for child ever. At any y..thats why i pay a family membership.

Poor customer service
Review #1223854 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1223854.

Did not become member

I DID NOT become a memeber and can get any one on the phone to cancel this 'said' membership. And that is the only way to do that!!

What a scam this is!! IN THE MEANTIME your company is taking money out of my account at 39.95 a month!! I would like my membership stopped because I DID NOT SET UP ONE!!!! I have called my bank as well to file a complaint.

AND stop you from stealing any more money!!!!!!!! I need someone to address this immediately! AND having to write at least 100 words in this box to just send a complaint is crazy!!! What in the world!??

JUST DO THE RIGHT THING and take care of this problem. AND refund my money would be nice...but I won't hold my breath.

But, I am filing a claim...because I did not set this up. AND stopping payments!

Loss
Preferred solution
money back and NO MORE WITHDRAWALS!! CANCEL ACCOUNT I DID NOT SET UP
Review #1186848 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1186848.

Canceling membership

AaCan you please cancel a membership at Chang Lee’s Tae Kwon Do Center.Her name is Samma Abdulrahman she hasent went to tae kwon do for a couple of months now.It is 100 dollars a month and they are making us pay 200 dollars. Please help.

They also spelt Samma Abdulrahman wrong they spelled it Samma Abduhahnar. They also spelled Majida Hagos Mahmud wrong they spelled it Majid Hagos Mahmuo.

Can you even delete a membership if not thank you for you’re service. If you can I appreciate it.

Read

If her name is miss-spelled in the contract, then it is void. You should be able to cancel on the grounds of a contract mistake.

user47469109
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1119540 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Other Company - Desepcionada

En el mes de junio mi hija agarro su memebresia y para agosto sacaron de mi cuenta el cobro del año, nunca se me informó que se me iba a sacar ese dinero en dos meses de la membresia, cánsele la memebresia de mi hija no agarrare una para mí ya que tenía pensado tomar mi propia memebresia y no recomendare el gimnasio a mis amigas... hable *** el manager del lugar y solo me dijo que no podía hacer nada al asunto, perdieron una clientela por no dar un buen servicio

Poor customer service
Review #1097873 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1097873.