2.6K views

Melissa Earnest is a total scam, she is trying to scam and make money off from innocent people anyway she can. First with Caselyn's Creations, making bows, stole my money and others.

She also tried to get involved in the Casey Anthony case thinking she was going to hit it big by writting to Casey Anthony now she is on youtube and facebook getting "gifts" from people and sucking them in. She is shameful. Do not deal with this woman at all. She is also selling "IT Works" skinny wraps, which everyone that does research will see they are also a big scam, sucking people in.

SHAME ON YOU MELISSA.....and you will notice she continues to use the term "God Bless" another way to scam people.

She is trying to get famous and will stop at nothing, give it up hillbilly, you can keep the fires burning all day and keep your hubby shady, but one video isnt going to cover up all your scamming ways. So before you go talking about the poor girl "on the street corner" that cant pay her bills, you better look in the mirror.

Comments

She is a total scam

to 1 anonymouS #1403524

I happen to live in the same area as her and I am here to tell you that she is a FAKE!!!! Nothing she portrays on Facebook is real .

She photoshops all of her photos and she comes from nothing !!! She is the laughing joke of this town and the school system

Seems she has a new partner.

Diana Trice Kane

Now I have empathy, a lot actually, but something is fishy about this friend.

Like Melissa, she seems to thrive on drama. Research of her name shows the baby drama she is in the midst of and a few links to fund raiser sites for various reasons, all to benefit her.

Last year it was to sponsor her sons for citizenship: https://www.youcaring.com/dianatrice-688768

there is also one for some pearl crap:

https://www.gofundme.com/project-mermaid-treasure Although this adoption has fallen through, they have yet to remove request for donations or even gifts Her husband is asking for money: https://www.youcaring.com/dianatrice-939280 https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/giftregistry/view_registry_guest.jsp?eventType=Baby®istryId=544939119 I am a very generous woman, what I am pointing out is to be careful who you give to.

Be generous, but give instead to other charities near home or even your friends. I am repeating myself, "Something is fishy" when you have so many request for money or gifts.

to Pocohontas #1455384

Diana is my best friend and I can say she is no scam. She got scammed with an adoption and tore her life apart after that we started our pearl business and it's booming so please know your facts before you start bashing someone.

We have deactivate the gofund me page but someone created a new one in her name. You don't know the story about her sons and the very traumatic life they had to live so please know your facts before you judge someone you know nothing about.

to Pocohontas #1457361

First off I would be very careful about who talk about! Diana is my best friend and you have no idea of the pain and heartache her and her family has gone through.

Second please know your facts BEFORE making posts because you look really stupid with *** you don't know. Our pearl business is doing very well thank you.

I would suggest that you keep her kids out of this unless you wan to start trouble they are innocent and none of your business. The adoption was a very traumatic thing that happen and I will not go into detail about it.Stop being so quick to judge and looking for someone to bash

to JS #1483658

OW! Someone got their feelings hurt.

to JS #1486817

Jessica Spurlock, why do you feel the need to post twice with the same train of thought? The OP was not bashing anyone, it appears to be observations which you disagree with, so relax and show off your pearl necklace.

Hughes Springs, Texas, United States #1274519

You need help! Melissa is a sweet and honest person!

Georgetown, Kentucky, United States #1257039

Melissa Earnest. Wonder How She's Scamming For Christmas This Year.

Georgetown, Kentucky, United States #1257033

For The People That Stand Up For Melissa Earnest You're As Scamming As She Is. we Have A Right to Our Opinions & If Ya Don't Like It Don't Read Articles That Say She's A Scammer. Have A Great Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

to Anonymous #1457439

Melissa and I live in the same town, Melissa is a very good friend of mine, I know her, You don't, The fact is you're just jealous of Melissa, she's a very talented, caring and loving woman, She is a wonderful mother, wife and you need to keep you're mouth shut. You don't know the facts .

like I said You ARE JUST JEALOUS OF HER, because she is a very beautiful woman.

She 's going places in her life. You know what, You make me SICK,

I Agree. First She Told Me Her Kids Went To School & Then She Said They Were Home Schooled To Try To Get Me To Buy Stuff From Her & When I Didn't Buy Something From Her ( Skinny Wraps ) She Unfriended Me.

Her & The Woman She Was In Cahoots With On Facebook that Scammed People to Get Presents For Her Kids For Christmas Are No Longer Friends & She Is a Gossiping Rude Nitpicker Trying To Get Rich Quick Oh & Famous. Sad Woman & Mother Using God To Get Things From People Thinking She's Got Fans & Your Not Supposed To Want People to Worship You But She Clearly Does

to Anonymous #1457443

She is a very God fearing woman. You need to go to church and worship, if you were a Christian you wouldn't be talking about her and other people,

Enterprise, Alabama, United States #1056896

This woman is a complete scam!!!!! She is all about YOU helping her but when you ask her for help or exposure she will find a reason to turn you down.

She is only out for herself. And she claims she's not racist yet in her videos she will change her voice to sound "ghetto" to be funny. Makes me feel like she's making fun of a certain race!!!! I've purchased from her once but NEVER WILL again!

All she wants is hand outs. And omg yes she says she hates when people say omg yet I've seen her post it over and over. She is so far from a Christian she will be very surprised come judgment day.

Melissa, "honey" do yourself and your family a favor....get the h*ll off of the Internet....pay more attention to your kids....get off your lazy *** and get a real job....and for the sake of your kids dignity when they get older get them a real hair cut and fix their hair before posting their pictures all over your page! May God help you see you are being fake and help you change.

to Berealnotfake2015 #1077142

She offered to advertise my work on her fb page, so you are wrong there!

to Anonymous #1457877

Sure are.....she helped my son meet his hero. I didn't ask her..She saw my post and didn't promise anything but said she will try and she did. FAKE isn't the word for her...it's the word for you idiots on here talking about her.

She's currently scamming on the search on 2 Oklahoma boys and this was all just found. Such a sad soul!!!!

Really y'all are really dumb. Melissa is a sweet woman that has a son with special needs and all y'all want to do is bash her.

If you don't like her then stay off her *** it's that simple. Get a life and move on.

to Anonymous #991767

Why because her FB page days so? Don't you know anyone can anyone on FB. Get a clue.

to Anonymous #1403528

Trust me ... she is a horrible person !! She preaches all that stuff from the Bible and does NOT even attend church !!!