2.0

Instacart - Charged for $25 in unknown fee

I ordered groceries from Instacart ,today. When I got my groceries the ice cream was melted(soupy), the ground meat was "bad",the produce was not in the plastic bag and loose in the shopping bag, and the delivery girl(which was also the shopper) left my groceries with the security guard.

I was charged $176 for my groceries, when the actual receipt said $151. I called Instacart , the representative was helpful and told me the refund for the ground meat and ice cream would be refunded; however, to take a picture of receipt to send in. I did as I was told and another representative told me there was a price up in the store. That would be fine if the actual physical receipt did not state otherwise.

I will never use Instacart to shop at Fairway anymore .

The shopper/delivery person was careless and never again!! I will also request the refund difference from my bank...$25 is equivalent to two meals..no way can I let them stick me up w/o gun.

msdcarrington_24
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction
Review #1074577 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Giant Eagle - Bad stores really bad meats!

Your stores are ***! Just about every thing in the meat Dept.

Is so bad, no flavor, taste, dry, trimmed so you can't grill, fry, or bake. Think dog food would be better. Your stores have no chose in items. We all don't want everything as lean as you're sale.

And for the prices you charge it's way out of line! Wish your stores would go out of businesse.

Have no idea of what good food is about! Been in your stores and needed help locating things and your enployess don't know where stuff is.

Bad quality
Review #1073422 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1073422.
4.4

Stater Brothers Grocery Store - Contaminated Meat

I walked into Stater Brothers in Grand Terrace, Ca MEAT DEPARTMENT 6:45 am. I asked if they had the NEW YORK STEAK MEGA SALE for $4.99 lb in the window or on the serve self area.

The Butcher said let me look. He look took a few packages of meat out service area. Then replied no not yet. The London Broil was in plan site All Brown contaminated and others where turning Brown.

I walked away in disbelief. I have shopped over 20 yrs and never seen anything like that in any.

I told lady that was stocking ,"You need to notify your Manager that in the meat department has contaminated meat. She ask me to show it to her then it was removed

Bad quality
Review #1073211 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1073211.

Direct Usa - If the guys name JEFF don't trust him!!!!

Hes a racist *** who rips off the poor(section 8). He says he sells PREMIUM meat but its really ECONOMY!!

Not as described
Review #1070879 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1070879.
2.0

Save A Lot - Rude employees bad bruised meat

Shopped at save alot employees extremely rude told yhem about open boxes and bad spoiled meat no one seems to cate these employees should be fited and store is ditty and selling bad meat should be investigated and given fines

user78412876
Bad quality
Review #1046548 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Featured

Save A Lot - Meat Review

I just bought two things of hamburger meat brought them home put them in the freezer take them out tp thaw and as their thawing i realize both were spoiled! And smell horrible!

I want my money back! And ill never go to save alot anymore!

Read

did the meat have that color when you bought it?? If so- you should have known better!

My god. But in any case- you can receive a full refund .

Does not look "spoiled" to me. You sound like someone who ran out of food stamps because you spent all your government assistance foolishly.

Look for a soup kitchen if you are hungry and cannot afford to feed yourself. No need to lie to get free food.

Damaged or defective
Review #1036087 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1036087.

Other Company - Meat Review

Ive been buying pork from your store on gulfway dr port arthur the teaste and not like regular pork the pork that you sell have have a white substance thay comes out when fried and smell bad the pork dosen't produce any grease some type of drugs have been given to these pigs i go to a smaller store get better pork tease cheaper price i like heb but this must change other will fine out could be a problem for your stores

Meat
Review #1027241 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1027241.
1.2

Meat Review

Horrible horrible horrible. I purchased with Groupon.

The food was not edible . The meat had tubules running through it. I called and asked for a refund but they said NO refunds.

I cancelled but they said they were still charging me for an additional month . I have a credit with them and yet now the company has disappeared.

nsx1818
Bad quality
Review #1024731 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.4

Meat Review

ive been shopping at your stores since they openef in florida. the products are great, except for that lousy mexican beef and the utility grade of most.

american beef unless marked choice.

it is almost unchewable and tough, why do you use a cheap grade of meats.charge more for bettet quality. i am tired of going to othet markets for bettet beef

Bad quality
Review #1010460 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1010460.

Save A Lot - Meat Review

Been shopping at sav alot off and on since they came to town a few yrs ago even told friends about them. But this last yr or so sal has went down rooten meat froze hard as a brick.

Frozen ribs that look like they came off some unknown creature. Steaks are lower but bad quality. Even the cashiers looks nasty.

They dont honor specials over charge. This review is for the store in Laurens SC.....

Read

Do you know you can save as much as 65 percent on meat at save a lot in laurens. It also great variety and top quality.

Save a lot in laurens has really great prices on meat. I shop there every week never have had any problems. I will not shop anywhere else.

Maineville, Ohio, United States #1289214

I purchased a box of ribs that was 10.00 last week this week is 13.00 cooked them they had the biggest bones I have ever seen like a human or some other big *** animal I want a DNA test done on my other 2 ribs I can't eat them they even taste different

Bad quality
Review #1006314 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1006314.