Bjs Wholesale Club - Boycott bj theres no wholesale anymore high prices long lines too

don't shop at bjs ...Petco owns bj now..... and it worse than ever in college point NY 20 ave store long lines raised prices on almost every item they sell WHERE THE WHOLESALE?????

they price gauge the meat and cold cuts in the summer months, that's crap.....

they are not a supermarket and they should go back to the was it was founded saving money low prices its corporate greed show them we don't want to get ripped off boycott bj and write the headquarters.. complain too them maybe they will listen bring back the wholesale used to go there and spend 600 had a enough food and to last a few months now its double for the same items I would buy

Pricing issue
Review #1112229 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1112229.

Harris Teeter - Intentionally overcharged marked products

On at least four occasions that I know that of, I purchased pre-cooked ribs marked $7.99. Each time I was charged $10.99.

On one occasion I brought the receipt and received a credit and a quizzical look as to how that could have happened. Shocked, I say. Yep, it happened again today. Unfortunately I didn't check the receipt until I got home.

There is no way to know how many customers are ripped off on any number of products. Massive fraud or incompetence handeling our food, or both.

Customer service thought I should return for a refund. I suggested Whole Foods and this venting.

Pricing issue
Review #1105897 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1105897.

Save A Lot - Frozen 100% hamburger patties

What is the mystery meat you are passing off as 100% hamburger? It doesnt look like hamburger nor does it even SLIGHTLY taste like real hamburger.

The most DISGUSTING FROZEN PATTIES I have ever had. Is it chicken, pork, cat, dog or a combination? No I didnt buy them. Someone else bought them and brought over for a cook out.

You know not one person would eat them and them went into a bonfire YUCK. The box says 100% ground beef...ya right.

Read

"ground beef" is right - dug up from the ground after being buried due to disease or injury ... flash-frozen and delivered to you .

"cat or dog ? " Bwahahahaha !

Bad quality
Review #1104587 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1104587.
2.6

Safeway Canada - Horrible service, bad meat

I purchased some ground beef that appeared brown in centre. returned to store, and tried to return the product.

the way my complaint was handled poorly . the meat manager (Rick) had no empathy or people skills. I will endeavour to not shop at Safeway any further. poor quality products, and resolution system.

Safeway should put in a proper complaint resolution system to keep informed of customer service issues. I had an issue with bad yogurt at same location a few years back, and found similar apathetic attitudes.

it's no wonder Safeway and sobeys are struggling in winning over customers. sobeys needs to address the service

I liked
Friendly cashiers
I didn’t like
Rude and ignorant behavior
Loss
Preferred solution
apology
Review #1104563 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1104563.
4.5

Costco - Meat quality mixed in package

Bought 2 prepacked Milk-Fed Veal scallopini packages today (at $30 each), only to discover that under the beautiful pink meat at the top of the package were several darker, more aged pieces of veal meat. This is deceptive packaging, which cannot be checked before buying since the package is dark plastic, save for the film at the top.

Old time small butcher shops did this in the old days (my father ran a butcher shop 60 years ago), but it is not something I expect from Costco, which has built a reputation for quality. We have shopped at various Costco's (also Price Club) for almost 30 years, and this is the first time we have had this problem.

searchers
I liked
Quality is number 1
Not as described
Review #1101450 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.1

Kroger - Bad meat

Bought hamburger meat that wad supposed to be 90/10. It cook up like 70/30 and real fatty Stopped buying meat at kroger

Bad quality
Review #1089165 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1089165.

No more meat from Kroger

Years ago, I stopped buying your ground chuck due to a severe decline in the quality, but was buying other meats until now. About 1 month ago, I bought ground lamb and put it in the freezer.

I used it today, and as it was cooking it, I smelled a faint smell of puke, yes, puke. This is NOT lamb, as I have eaten lamb all of my life. I hate to think what this actually was! You people should go out of business for selling the *** meat you do now.

3 weeks ago, I took advantage of your special, buy one chuck roast, get the second one free. What a sickening experience. It ruined my huge pot of soup because it was nothing but gristle and fat with no similarity to your old chuck roasts or even actual beef flavor.

You may fool the fools, but I will spread the word that buying meat from Kroger would be risky, and I will do it when I'm in the store to protect people from whatever you're trying to pull. DO NOT write me back with your fake apologies and pretenses of ignorance to this matter.

Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1087249 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1087249.
1.4

Western Beef and Seafood - Old bad meat

I have brought cubed steak and ground beef which looks red on the outside but when you open and separate the meat, it green and brown. It smells foul too.

I will not be buying any meat there ever again. I wish I had taken a picture but I got so upset that I paid $11 for bad meat and I threw it out right away.

jayalachina_79
Bad quality
Review #1086797 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.7

Aldi Grocery - Found worms in frozen meat

I made food for my cats, Which consists of frozen meet from aldi, I poured it into a container after blending and found multiple worms which I then disposed of. No I have not contacted them, I wish for other people to be aware.

Bad quality
Review #1084847 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1084847.
3.1

Walmart t bone steak..

The t bone steak was pink not red..thought it looked odd..cooked and ate it..now my breath smells like a dead cow...

Bad quality
Review #1082869 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1082869.