4.4

BILO - Ricing is gone crazy who is making these prices .This store will close

Everything is so out of normal with your pricing Someone needs to check what other stores are charging .I have checked and I am leaving Bilo for there pricing .I will not pay what you charge for almost everything from bread to water .Whoever is doing will be the closing of this store and many more with this happening On $100 I can save at least 415 to $20 and that is a lot to me .Sorry I have to go been a loyal customer for many years and before that my mom was.First it was the deli meats and now has spread through the whole store .This week a gallon of Carlo rosi wine was almost $18 and at Walmart $15 Robbery at these prices .Turkey meat $8.99 in deli 4 months ago $4.99 I will not be the only one getting tired of being robbed Cheapest bread $3.99 AT walmart under a dollar

ExcellentLabradoodle409
Pricing issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1518200 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DoorDash - Messed up order

The meat was so undercooked i couldn’t even eat it

PlasticHornedFrog431
Bad quality
Review #1513364 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Arbys - They dont have the meats

Its pretty self explanatory, they don't have the meats

AlikeEntlebucherMountainDog
Meat
Review #1500965 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.0

Save A Lot - Store complaint

For the past month we have been purchashing rotten meat from this store ,an several times I have went to the store manager an nothing has been done

ActiveChamois
Bad quality
Review #1480320 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Dickeys Barbecue - Poor service

There has been a staff change and the meat has been very bland. A friend and I visit once or twice a week and now we are deciding we may not want to go back. They even trimmed off the bark of the brisket.

PeacefulRedWolf663
Bad quality
Review #1307550 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.9

Giant Eagle - Quality of Prime Meat

Purchased a Prime Delmonico today at Waterworks Mkt District. Tough piece of meat, flavorless and expensive.

You continue to disappoint in quality and availability of fresh meat and produce. Seems like your butchers showcase prime meat at prime prices but what you actually get is of very poor quality. Grilled this steak to 125 degrees medium rare and yet hard to cut with a steak knife. Please find a different source for meat.

Your produce is lacking also. Most items are overripe upon selection so if you are available to use them immediately you are probably ok otherwise you end up throwing them out within 48 hours.

VagueCavalierKingCharlesSpaniel
I liked
Hot deli counter
I didn’t like
Meat and produce
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1266099 is a subjective opinion of poster.
5.0

Shoprite - Return meat

I was hoping that you could pull up my receipt ‘ I bought 3 packages of beef ribs ‘ phone number is 347-453-8078

EqualChicken
Bad quality
Review #1262546 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Where does Kroger get their Private Selection Meat from?

Several months ago i noticed a big change in the flavor of Kroger 80-20 Ground Chuck. I asked the Meat Mgr.

about it & he told they no longer grind their beef. Then i asked where it comes from & he said he does not know & that soon ALL Kroger stores will no longer grind their own to cut down on employees. He also stated he ask his District Meat Mgr.

where it & the Private Selection Meats come from & he does not know either & also they had 12 people in the meat dept as of 10 years ago & today there are only 5.

I now go to Priceless Foods who is owned by Kroger to buy my Ground Beef which is ground fresh daily & has a sticker on it saying it was ground fresh that day. Taste matters ALOT to me & it would be nice to know where it comes from.

h.kitchener

Would that more customers would question the origin of the meat sold in stores now. You can usually tell if the meat in packages is locally ground just by the packaging, for example, ground beef sold in those tubular rolls comes from a large packing facility.

Walmart's meat is almost totally from who-knows-where. Even stores like Meijer, a regional store is trending towards pre-packaged meat.

I don't like the taste, odor or consistency of pre-packaged meat and thus have been buying from local meat markets or small grocery stores in the area. You have a better chance of NOT getting sick from recalled meat if you buy locally cut and packaged meat---notice all the meat recalls recently?

IntelligentWelshCorgi
Bad quality
Review #1240177 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.4

Woodmans Market - Bad products

Tried to return bad quality meat have found bugs in jiffy mix chicken moldy big green worms in bell peppers chris manager very rood

WornPointer
Damaged or defective
Review #1237518 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Costco - Pork bad smell

Bought pork. Opened package slelled so bad, almost fainted

Bad quality
Review #1195830 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1195830.