2.0

Save A Lot - BAD

So tired of bad potatoes, rotten onions, meat has green on it sometimes, and Prices on meat use to be a good price now its high, I don't buy meat there anymore. also have to check dates on a lot of stuff.

stuff needs to change or our town will be losing the customers.Bakery stuff does not have very long date to use before it taste old. Was so excited to get a cheaper store in our town, but the prices have changed a lot since first opened, and don't carry a big variety.

They are always out of sale ad stuff, lettuce taste funny also I have bought name brand pickles there and they are nasty. Hope the store improves.

Pricing issue
Review #895455 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer895455.
1.7

Penn Hills Giant RODI Rd and Giant Eagle Further down Frankstown

Check the date on all products at these Giant Eagles. They sell items that have expired.

Plus, they wrap old meat with new meat so when you get the ground beef home, the inside of it is completely brown and stinks.

The Giant Eagle further down on Frankstown Ave in Penn Hills is nasty too. We call it "black" Giant Eagle. They're are a lot of black people down there yelling and fighting most time. Loud music played in cars and there is an armed guard.

I went to use my credit/debit card to pay, and they asked me for ID. No other Giant Eagle does this. How offensive.

Plus, I forgot something and had to go back in the store and the guard, took my bag until I left the store. How rude!

North Royalton, Ohio, United States #1270649

Maybe you should live elsewhere since your racism seems to be so difficult to deal with. God forbid somebody with a different skin color dare walk the same ground as you!

You're not special.

And by the way, they do ask for i.d. at many stores, including giant eagle.

Tags
  • Frankstown Giant Eagle
  • Rodi Rd Giant Eagle
I liked
That it is close to work
I didn’t like
Whole store and the service
Bad quality
Review #893883 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer893883.
1.7

Save A Lot - Meat Review from Winchester, Ohio

Update by user May 27, 2016

IM GETTING SICK OF GOING IN THERE AND GETTING BAD MEATS ANT THE MANAGER AND THE EMPLOYEES BEING RUDE AND NOT GIVING MY REFUND THEY TREATED ME AWFULLL

Original review posted by user May 26, 2016

Rotten... They need to eat it....

veldavis50
Winchester, Ohio
I didn’t like
Way the people treated me, And i didnt like eating nasty meats, Poor quality meat, Store employee bad behavior
Bad quality
Review #854941 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.5

Save A Lot - Rotten Meat

Just got back from Peebles Save-A-Lots in Peebles Ohio....I'm on a very low income n yes I do recieve Food-Stamps,I'm disable b/c of seizures,...so I buy my food once a month n freeze my meats n other that need frozen,well today again I thraw out my pork-chops n guess what just like the other 4 packs they are spoiled,the smell is awful,when I went to return it they wouldn't give my money back or exchanged the meat,I take 4 pks. of chops n 2 pks. of bacon n didn't even say a word about them,throw them in the trash,today I took the others back n told them what I thought,the meat needs to be inspected the workers there needs to have a better attude then what sevice they give....SO IF YOU WANT TO GET SICK GO TO SAVE-A-LOTS IN PEEBLES OHIO...45670.......

Read

Once frozen the food will stay in the same condition that it was in beforehand. You did something.

Either left it in your car too long, or most likely bought it the way that it was. Freezing doesn't improve quality, just slows down the process of quality loss. You froze it like that, or after it was frozen you left it too long (counter?).

Poor attitude is probably because they think you are retarded and you aren't paying for your own food anyway. If your seizures aren't so bad that you can shop for food, you could probably work there and make your own money.

Peebles, Ohio
I liked
Clean store
I didn’t like
Poor planning by the management team of this location, Employee attitude, Way employees treat customers
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #854881 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer854881.
1.3

Meat Review

Your store has the worst meat I have ever purchased!!!

Bad quality
Review #849616 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer849616.

Shaws - Meat Review from Cambridge, Massachusetts

On two separate occasions I bought meat at the Melrose store! A roast beef and loin pork chops.

The meat was inedible for toughness!! The park was thrown away and the roast I made hash from! I do know how to cook meat so that's not even a question. the nearest store is in reading or Saugus!

I have spent hundreds of dollars at your store, just for Convience!!

So now I have a $20.00 bunch of hash! Thank you for nothing!!!!

Bad quality
Review #849611 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer849611.
1.8

Giant Eagle - Meat Review from Columbus, Ohio

I am a mother of 7 I shop at giant eagle only spending every bit of 1200$ a month in there stores I purchased hotdogs that was dated bad buy 3 months they expired 3 months when I purchased I did not realize it I fed my 10 ur old son lunch he immediately started throwing up I took him to er and they told me he was food poisoned by the hotdogs I in turn called corporate they gave my son a gift card I return to shop at same store on 3 rd ave in Columbus Ohio and bought 300 $ worth of meat before I left the store I noticed hair in the package so I handed it back to the clerk I get home and I notice 3 more packages of meat had hairs in them I tried to return them I then was told I could never return nothing at that store again because I filled a complaint about the food poisoning

Read

I call ***! They won't just ban you from returning items simply because you filed a claim... Sounds like those hairs are conveniently falling from that crazy head of yours!

Meat
Review #849512 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer849512.

Bjs Wholesale Club - GROUND BEEF VERY LOW QUALITY

I purchased a package of the ground beef because I thought I was getting a deal for 2.99 lb; but when I made burgers, they didn't tastes like ground beef. It hardly had any taste.

The meat they are grinding up are from very flavorless parts. I don't know what they are putting in the ground beef, but even when it was cooking, it didn't smell as nice as I am used to. I am so tired of not getting my money's worth.

This messed up me entertaining my guest.

I am known for great food and now I served these tasteless burgers.

I will never buy ground beef from BJs again. I will spend the extra money for flavor and quality.

Loss
Review #844210 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer844210.
2.1

Meat Review

Went to buy meat it was bad . The store is disorganisced .(dirty) in vineland nj landis ave'

aivtorres123
Bad quality
Review #843544 is a subjective opinion of poster.