1.8

Meat Review

I bought cold cuts and bread to make a huge sandwich for the superbowl This is the plastic the deli employee left on that was causing people to choke ! And the bread was stale

Bad quality
Review #1004149 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1004149.

SHOPRITE EAST WINDSOR !

The worst store in East Windsor.. I would never recommend anyone to go and shop at this store.Have watchdogs everywhere watching you.

STALE MEAT AND VEGETABLES. The cold cuts get bad after a day. The seafood department is disgusting, The people who work at the deli are slow and nasty, always touch their face or nose. OVER PRICED ON EVERYTHING!

Carts all over the place. Worst customer service extremely rude. HORRIBLE STORE WORST MANAGEMENT. The store is garbage and over priced.

STAY AWAY FROM THE DELI AND SEAFOOD DEPT.

IT'S DISGUSTING! Do not waste your time in shopping at this store.

Bad quality
Review #995626 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer995626.
3.1

Meat Review

Bought filets here, not the 1st time, however these were horrible. It was the worst, nontender meat ever, cooked mid rare to medium.

So disappointing. Was a celebration dinner. Some celebration. Quality...

unedible is a understatement. My dog had trouble chewing it.

Won't make that mistake again. $40 bucks later for 4 steaks!

Deethirion1969
Bad quality
Review #995530 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Oceans6 - Meat Review

The meat tastes like horse and the two whiggers that showed up in the villa park area said they were from the mokena location. They said they were to open a location near bye which was another lie on the pitch.

The one guy has a little emotion as after many questions he jad to get back into the van as he could not even take his own lines. Total scam as meat being fished in the sewers of china would taste better.

They even shared someone elses check info. Always ask for license as this is highly illeagal with appropriate fines in dupage county.

Bad quality
Review #972254 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer972254.

Meat Review

Today 11/16 I bought a half pound of filet mignon. The worst I have ever had. I've always touted how good staters meat was but this was full of gristle and hard to chew.

Bad quality
Review #957146 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer957146.
2.1

King Kullen - Bad meat

I was in King Mullen in blue point on Friday October.28. I went in to buy pork chops on sale.it was 230 pm.

the entire meat dept. was on break. Customer service came back to the dept. when I showed her 4 outdated pkgs.

the26-27 and 28th. she got a butcher with an attitude.no apology or anything. He said he had to get them off truck. I think what he did was rescale and rewrap them.

I work for a competitor and purposely go to know for my meat.no more had to throw them out. 75 per cent of employees are either nasty or just unfriendly.

I didn’t like
Quality of meat-customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #946111 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer946111.
2.2

Heb - Meat Review from Spring, Texas

My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas. This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat.

Tuesday night prepped for dinner as usual and cane time for the meat. Well it was nice and pretty on top when I started to peel back the meat under was not brown but grey!!!!!! I was so upset its 7 pm and I am ready to start my dinner and the meat is gross. I could not feed that to my family.

I returned to the store with receipt and they refunded me for meat and I got a free roteserrie chicken. Did it make up for it No was my familes dinner ruined? Yes. Why advertise fresh ingrediants if you are lying.

This is not the first time but it was going to be the last time i just threw meat away because I did not want to drive to the store and return it. I keep my receipts and it is sad but thisbis the only HEB close to my home and I may have to start going to another grocery store.

Cibolo, Texas, United States #1258406

Keep away from rotisserie. I bought a chicken 4 months ago, nice and crisp on the outside, meat was pink and obviously seriously undercooked...Serious health hazard.

Got sick last week with pre-packaged cod, broccoli and potatoes....Still stomach upset...

HEB is seriously more concerned about quantity rather than quality.. A store DEFINITELY to keep away from if you value your money and your health..

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1232502

How are you storing your fruit? And do you know why meat is red in the grocery store?

Because it is infused with animal blood that is why.

It looks like the 'make up' came off. That is what a real dead animal looks like when you process it.

Bad quality
Review #939362 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer939362.
2.4

Food City - Meat Review from Kingsport, Tennessee

I made two trips to food city in bristol tn on va ave today. The first trip i bought two packs of ground round.

I came home to cook them and when i did the smell from the meat was disgusting. I ditched the meat and decided to make another trip and get a frozen pizza and some ranch. When i get home i discover my ranch expiered back in august 2016.

I am one very pissed person. I will NEVER shop food city ever again!

Abingdon, Virginia, United States #1228969

Why didn't you return the meat when you went back to the store?

Kkress81
Bad quality
Review #936226 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Winn Dixie Stores - Bad Meat STILL

My husband bought a pork butt buy one get one on free Sunday packaged in a two pack , for labor day cookout . He cooked it as soon as he brought it home so it could just be warmed the next day well we both sampled some for dinner that night and got extremely sick !

I told him i refused to shop there because of that . I had heard years ago that they re-blood and repackage their meat so they can sell it longer also their buy one get one deals that seem like a great price are actually epired items they are trying to get rid of fast so they don't have to go through the issues of not selling enough and ordering to much and possibly having the store overhauled with new management or maybe being shut down all together . DON'T BUY PERISHABLE GOODS FROM THERE !!

He did return the roast and other meat products he bought and all they did was refund his money no explanation , no speaking to manager or anything . They also refunded it in ash when he paid by credit card which sounds to me like they already knew it was bad .

Read

Mexican meat is pretty but so tough a rib eye cannot be chewed.no name brand real cheese hardly left.produce is suffering and I looked at a bread use by date,it's six weeks away,the bread is sometimes cold on shelf which leads me to believe its frozen or in a cooler.quit buying pastries ect. As they are soggy and old.i am trying to keep loyal to a local store but give me a break,it's getting worse than wall mart.we will pay for a better product.

Tags
I didn’t like
Bad meat
Damaged or defective
Loss
Review #914544 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer914544.

Costco - Meat Review from Huntingtown, Maryland

The last 3 times I have bought meat pork and ground beef i get it home and its bad and only to find out they have double and triple labeled the meat. I spoke with them on Friday after i brought up 3 packages this way and the CS lady said this wasnt the first time she has dealt with this problem.

Well hello tell the store manager and fix the issue. Someone can get very ill and possibly die from bad meat. And to top things off its against the law and is a health code violation.

Think i might be calling the health dept on monday. So once again i will be back at costco today to return meat again.

Shaggsloco22
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1199026

Sounds like you should probably eat the meat.

Huntingtown, Maryland
Bad quality
Review #896132 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer896132.