I will never shop at Price Busters again

The mattress that I purchased on 3/8/2019, delivered on 3/12/2019,had a bad allergic reaction,I assumed it was my allergies but,the next morning it was worst, eyes puffy amost close, throat very strachy and black marks around my eyes. The smell of that mattress was like a chemical smell.

Didn't sleep on it for 3 days. Sunday 3/17/2009 had another reaction just sitting on it,then I really had enough. On 3/18/19 called these people, explained the situation and could I get a refund or something,the told me no. Called back on 3/19 asked for a manager,in a meeting.

The manager was name Sage, but that wasn't who I spoke to, somebody name Deshawn, Reshawn,told my story,now here is the best part, It was said to me( why did you have a allergic reaction and I shouldn't have had one. They couldn't do nothing about it basically. still waiting for another call back, just like the rest of the unhappy customer. It's time to do something about these people,they are a rip off, selling damaged and unsafe furniture that could actually kill some one and they didn't care.

I lost,$429.00 no gave them my hard earned money. It 's not the money that bothers me, it's the principal of the matter and the actions and reaction on their part,what kind of people are running this establishment,wake up folks they are ripping so many folks off that the believe that is the way

The corporate office for Price Buster's is in Honolulu, Hawaii, and the furniture is coming from ,China,Japan and wherever,but it is not coming from the United States

HarshTetra
Damaged or defective
Review #1497503 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Levin Furniture - Horrible mattress Will not stand behind

I purchased a mattress and was promised complete satisfaction . The mattress started breaking down a year after I purchased it.

Since then I have talked to service and someone came out and measured They told me there was nothing wrong. Even though when someone gets on it the mattress sinks I have furniture from them in every room of my house and used to send them customers. Until this occurrence. I will never step foot in the store again.

Beware do not fall for their product. They do not stand behind it.

RosyTigerShark
Bad quality
Review #1477651 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.8

Jordans Furniture - Memory Foam garbage

This bed is less the an 11-months-old and it was moved. The memory foam slipped in the mattress and is now bunched in the center of the bed.

Jordan’s told us to try to pound it out,massage it out or move/push it ou. It is not a manufacture defect that memory foam of the bed will shift when moved.

How are you supposed to get through a doorway without putting the bed on its side?

They offered us $150 on an $1,100 mattress. We spent over & 2,200 on everything and this is what we end up with.

SmartBeaver
Bad quality
Review #1469436 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Frontroom Furnishings - Treated me like a child

When calling with a complaint about a mattress, hoping to get Frontroom to stand beside the furniture they sell, I was made to feel like a child, over voicemail, by the service supervisor. The mattress is a $3000 dollar mattress that my significant other cannot sleep on because of the back and neck pain it causes him.

He sleeps on the sofa every night. Instead of apologizing for the quality of their product and seeing if there was any way to help, I was questioned as to why I did not call earlier (I did but call and left a message for my sales lady, but my call was not returned). I was also questioned why I had not mentioned it when I called for a recliner service a couple months ago (we had tried to improvise with the mattress by removing the removable cushion top to see if that would help. The mattress was bearable for awhile, but then became intolerable without the cushion top as well).

Finally, I was told that the guarantee I was given by my sales lady did not apply because I had already returned one mattress (but we specifically confirmed with our sales associate that it would apply a second time). I think the supervisor assumed I was trying to take advantage of the company. I was just trying to get a mattress that was worth the money we were paying for it. I was just trying to problem solve so that I could actually go to bed every night with my significant other beside me.

I was so insulted by the tone of voice and the condescending attitude and became irate. I have bought six sofas and three recliners from Frontroom over the course of 10 years. When I purchased my mattress, I also purchased a bedframe, pillows, nightstands and lamps. With the money that I have put into the company, you would think the company would value me as a customer.

Even if you cannot help me, show a little bit of empathy for the fact that we have constant pain and are still paying for a bed that we can’t even sleep in together. I was so completely insulted by the treatment I received, after already having to live with a $3000 purchase of a *** mattress!

Mattress
Review #1461145 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1461145.
3.5

Aarons - A Bitting Nightmare

In 2018 my grandkids and my daughter in law came a few times to visit before they moved in. So we moved to a new house bigger and better.

My son decided to lease a box spring and mattress from Aaron's on Tara Blvd in Georgia and the Ladies and the gentleman were very nice so the transaction was done. The mattress came a few days later, starting from a few days sleeping on the pre leased mattress my 8 month old grand daughter and my 2 yr old grandson started having a few bumps so I looked at those bumps and we thought maybe it's just a little rash maybe it came from playing outside. A few days later those bumps on my grandson started getting worse now I'm thinking chicken pox but it didn't spread like the chicken pox. A few weeks later my daughter in law came to me and said ma I just killed a bed bug and then she showed me my grandson back again and his back his covered in big bumps all over his body.

Now I'm concerned that's when my daughter in law said she killed a few bed bugs I told her to call Aaron's they're lucky they wasn't open when I saw this cause I was HOT!!!! So she called and they sent out 2 district managers. Now mind you I have never seen a bed bug never had them, these managers come in my home went in the room and claim they could not see anything, well I learned that you won't see them with a big bright light and those things only comes out in the dark ok their first conclusion was well they was here already my response was we are with a home owner association and they do a thorough inspection and cleaning before move in so that was shut down then they say it was fleas because they saw my Pomeranian I shut that down. My thing is I had went to Aaron's website to look for reviews about anyone else who had this problem and there was quite a few negative reviews.

So they took the mattress and box spring and said we will call my son Monday to let him know what they found. Well what the *** are you guys going to do about my grandkids bed bug bites and exterminating that room. Mind you if it was fleas nobody else is itching with bumps in the whole house it's just in that one room where my grandkids and my daughter in law and my son sleep. So why they didn't come with a professional, why was they throwing stones without knowing what really was going on.

We have pics of my grandkids bites and I have a statement from my Landlord who states that this Townhouse didn't and never had bed bugs. Now we meaning my husband and I are the leasee of this townhouse and I am pissed off because they had the nerve to pass this off like a dang on game of tag your it.

I am not letting this go I demand a solution to this problem. Or I will have to get the pros involved.

LuckyDogCares
Aarons Verified Representative

Hello, We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We are sorry to hear of your negative experience.

We would like the opportunity to see if we can help in this matter. Can you send an email to myexperience@aarons.com that includes the primary name on your lease, the local store that you work with, your email address and your best contact number?

We would like to have someone reach out to you from our Divisional Management Team. Thanks, Tavius P.S Please include in your email where you left your review.

BumpyDeer637
Bad quality
Review #1455758 is a subjective opinion of poster.

American Freight Furniture - Bed bugs

Bought full size mattress and box spring also 2full size mattresss and now a week later I have bed bugs crawling on them I bought this product in Florence my 410042 on turfway road what can I do

FancyParakeet
Bad quality
Review #1455756 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Resolved
1.8

Resolved: Sam Levitz Furniture - Sagging Mattress

Update by user Feb 22

Sam Levitz was contacted by the Better Business Bureau regarding my complaint. As a result, I was contacted by Sam Levitz telling me that they spoke with Sealy Mattress Company again and that this time Sealy had decided to rule in our favor.

Sam Levitz and Sealy agreed to take back our horrible mattress and foundation and allow us to put our refund towards a better Sealy mattress and foundation. So, with the refund, and considerably more of our money, we are the owners of a Sealy Hybrid mattress and foundation.

Original review posted by user Jan 23

We bought a new house in Green Valley and bought almost all of our furniture to fill our new home from Sam Levitz. One item was a king size mattress and foundation.

The sales person strongly recommended a “Sam Levitz” brand. The sales person was very convincing that this brand was as good as all of the leading brands. WRONG! After 15 months of using the mattress and foundation the set was saggy on both sides of the bed - raised in the middle.

Bad enough so that my wife and I suffer from sore backs, necks and shoulders. We contacted Sam Levitz who sent a rep to our house yesterday. The rep “did his inspection” and left. We just now received a call from Sam Levitz stating that there is not enough evidence that the mattress is defective.

We said to the caller, “so we are responsible for replacing this horrible mattress and foundation after just 15 months?” She said, “yes you are.” This is unbelievable!

I ask people near Sam Levitz to NEVER support Sam Levitz in the future. You very well regret your purchase.

PrestigiousHare325
I liked
Variety
I didn’t like
Not as described
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1455556 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Furniture Mania - Have not received order

No one is answering phone. I have not reveived order.

PungentBorderTerrier204
Mattress
Review #1441660 is a subjective opinion of poster.

The Brick - Terrible delivery service

Ridiculous delivery service! They deliver the new mattress upstairs and put it in place but they refuse to take the old mattress down.

I asked them to take the old mattress away with them and they refused saying that this should have been discussed with the store so I accepted that. But I asked them to take it down to the garage so I can keep till the garbage day and they refused as well.

Terrible experience. Non of that was discussed with me in the store.

Read

We had a new chair delivered to our home in Beamsville. The delivery men carried it in and set it down, but they refused to strip off the clear plastic covering, saying they could not do this, or even handle the chair since we lived in Beamsville, apparently out in the boondocks by their standards.

They were also very nasty.

We had to lift and move the chair to get the covering off, and the chair is quite heavy, and swivels, complicating the handling even more. I am 82 and my wife is 79, so this was hard for us.

Mattress
Review #1439590 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1439590.

Jordans Furniture - Buyers beware

Don't let that fancy Sleep Lab fool you. I have had two bad experiences purchasing mattress at Jordan's furniture.

Please beware of the fine print, what the labels read. The store does not stand behind their products. 6 months After purchasing a mattress for my 93 year old mother, she hatted the mattress, they gigged and gaged with me until they then told me the warrenty had expired.

Then they told me they do not carry that mattress any longer.......The do not stand behind their products. PLEASE BUYER BEWARE.....

ImpartialAkita
Bad quality
Review #1419542 is a subjective opinion of poster.