2.0

Plushbeds latex comfort layer return

I recently received a replacement comfort layer for my 10 inch Botanical Bliss organic latex mattress per the comfort guarantee. I was not told of the $145 deposit required until old comfort layer is repackaged and shipped and received in acceptable condition[as determined by plush beds} Only then will the deposit be returned, I have been trying all day to repackage old comfort layer per plush beds short written instructions.

It is impossible to do since the 3inch comfort layer was vacuum packed to be shipped and of course I do not have the means to vacuum pack. If it is so easy to do why don't they make a video to show how?

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #970805 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer970805.

Mathis Furniture - Mattress Review

Update by user Dec 04, 2016

A bed that's is suppose to last 25 years didn't even last 3 months that is because mathis brothers is selling use merchandise to customers and we're paying for new stuff this company needs to be sued and investigated for the thing they e doing to consumers.

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2016

Purchase a mattress from mathis brothers sleep center in okc gel foam bed queen eco paid 3000 dollars first month it was sinking to bed frame went back to store they told us oh it has to be cold run your cold air on. It then 30 day later whole bed sinking tried to take it back sales person says its dirty go steam clean it so we can restock it and sale it to someone eles facts the bed i paid 1900 dollars for was used it was not new they just recycle their mattress to consumers they need to be reported.i will seek an attorney for damages

Weatherford, Oklahoma, United States #1264241

Had fight them for new bed they did nothing to accommodate my pain and suffering.all they did was call and say oops sorry I will send you 100.00 gift card well we know how that turned out they didn't send it.they shoulda took five hundred off the sales price but they didn't.still paying the 3.000.

Tammyshelton72
Damaged or defective
Review #966516 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Sleep Outfitters - Quarter sized stain mattress, and piece to the frame was missing

My husband and I went years with the same mattress, and finally purchased a new bed. We shopped ate several different places, and finally fell in love with one at Sleep Outfitters.

We explained to the lady who helped us that we were very skeptical about purchasing an expensive bed., and we had bad experience from another mattress store years ago. She made us feel comfortable and explained all the beds to us. Well..... first off we were told the delivery would be free, then after everything was finalized I asked her what the $20 was for she said for delivery, and seeings how you got a good deal I couldn't waive the charge.

So a week later they delivered out new bed, very ecstatic mind you. They put the frame together and said it was missing a piece of plastic that holds the screw in place and we could just go to the store and pick it up without an issue, we thought that was fine and we appreciated them telling us. Then they brought the bed, took off the plastic and noticed there was a quarter sized black spot on the bed. He said it could of been from the rain and there seeings how there was a tear in the plastic.

He took a picture and emailed it to the store. He said that they will come out and clean it for free. So that afternoon I called Sleep Outfitters and explained the problem. She said they wont be able to come out and clean the mattress they would have to swap it out, or I could go to the store and by some shout out wipes to remove it.

I explained I shouldn't have to do that to my expensive bed!! She said she would talk to her manager and let me know what else they could do. The plastic piece that was missing from the frame she said they do not carry those in the store and she needed to order another one. Two weeks later no call, so I called.

She said her manager explained to her that if they swap it out we would have to pay $100 fee, pissed me off! The stain is not our fault first of all, and secondly we bought the mattress protector anyways she explained if there is a stain they will come out and remove it. So I asked her that question and she said it was different. The she mentioned that she had to order a whole new frame, she couldn't order the plastic piece.

SO when I asked her when they would come out she said they won't do that. Excuse me but why not!? She said they would have to drive forty minutes out of the way and they wont seeings how they already came. She says she would bring it to my house with her father!!

Thank you but no thank you............ If I knew this was gong to be a headache I would have told the delivery guys to take it back with them and bring me my old bed, and come back when the mattress is clean and the frame pieces are all together. They also took a chunk out of the ceiling with moving the bed upstairs...... I am beyond frustrated.

We work hard for our money and a $5,000 bed later and this is what I get. THANKS Sleep Outfitters.

Read

They delivered you a used mattress that's why there's a stain on it most retailers sell used mattresses nowadays God knows what the stain was as far as the frame haven't sleep outfitters ever heard of FedEx not that hard to ship one to you at no charge there nothing more than dirt bags

Hanover, Maryland, United States #1248427

Sorry I wish I knew how to edit my post.

Preferred solution
Price reduction
Review #964777 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer964777.

Sears Memory Foam Full Mattress Review

I bought a mattress fom sears, it failed. I warrented it and I got another mfg matttess but had to keep th old box springs.

It failed. (Let me clarify, i am one person on the bed, HW proportionate. Also, I did not buy the cheapest mattress they sell.) The last one I got was a Sears label memory foam mattress, with a 20 yr warranty. I've had it since June 30, 2013 and it has failed.

I get a song and dance, they are making a 3rd warranty impossible because of the fsct that the memory fosm has a cover separate from the mattress and the photo will not show the depression. You can't tske the zippered, loose cover off to show the problem. Go figure. Sears then referred me to their mfg to get rid of me and the mfg will do nothing.

Beware of buying a mattess, especially memory foam, from this company. Bad warrenty customer service, bad products!!!

I didn’t like
Unhelpful warrenty people
Warranty issue
Review #964349 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer964349.
1.8

El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado Mattresses Review

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING HERE!! Where on planet earth are all sales final?!

I got a defective mattress that sinks in since day 1 despite being "firm" and expensive and they refuse to exchange it.

The furniture is CHEAP and quickly falls apart! Spend your money elsewhere!!!

Read

They are the absolute worse! I have a credit of $650 and they don't let me use it!!!

Thieves !! Never again.

People should be made aware of how they rob people and they have the worse sales people and customer service! I will be contacting my lawyer so he can take care of this because I'm sure not going to let them steal $650 just like that!

Damaged or defective
Review #962639 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer962639.

Amazon - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category

I brought a mattress from Amazon. Let me say this I would never buy another mattress from Amazon again.

It was supposed to be firm gel / form mattress. Well firest of all it so uncomfortable. It no support in the middle of this mattres. You sink in the middle and you wake up sore all over.

This is the worst mattress every.

Please donot buy mattresses from this place. I have not had a good night sleep .

Bad quality
Review #960833 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer960833.

Sleep Train Mattress Centers - Review in Furniture and Decor category

Warranty Department is joke and very rude! Been waiting months to get my warranty resolved on this defective mattress i bought from SleepTrain.

They always have an excuse everytime i call!! The latest being that they have my wrong cust# and they would email me and of course have not recieved anything. Customer service is no help. The mattress is killing my back and i have been putting out extra money for massages because of this defective bed!!

Never again will i deal with SleepTrain. Only get treated half way decent when ur buying something!!

Warranty issue
Review #960072 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer960072.
2.5

Rooms To Go - Mattress Review

I bought a mattress that sagged within 6 months and it was replaced but has happened again after 6 months. I am waiting to hear what Rooms to Go will do to make this right, but after reading reviews i think i am screwed.

Read

With my experience with their extremely poor customer service, the will tell you that it's normal. They did the same to us.

We also bought a rug that fell apart, dining chairs that split on the stitches, and sofas where springs came out through the leather.

I guess you get what you pay for.

I liked
Store and staff
I didn’t like
Product i bought
Bad quality
Review #957237 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer957237.

Huffman Koos - Mattress Review

Ordered sectional with sleeper bed..it came as promised,but when delivery men left I noticed a large rip in the mattress,which he obviously did with box cutter while removing plastic. I contacted huffman koos immediately and sent photos.

She forwarded the pictures to "corporate" and said I should be hearing from them with delivery date for new mattress. That was a month ago,and after many phone calls(no person is ever available to speak) and many messages, no one has ever called me back. Its extremely frustrating and terrible customer service...would never buy from them again for this reason.

I just dont know what to do next,except trash them on social media and BBB. There really is no excuse for this.

Damaged or defective
Review #954739 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer954739.
1.5

SIT N SLEEP - Bad Company

We just bought a mattress from Ali at Sit n Sleep Murrieta. The mattress in the store was perfect, but the one that was delivered was hard as a rock.

I splurged on this mattress because i have a herniated disc in my neck and needed the best i could get. 2 years of physical therapy went down the tubes in one week one this thing. both my arms are numb and i am in constant pain. Ali stated a dozen times that he will guarantee the mattress.

come to find out there is NO guarantee!!!!!! i have the option to forfeit 20% of the cost to swap it for a new one, but no returns. He has NO idea what guarantee means!!!!!!!!!!! He stated that after 30 days it will be just as soft as the one in the store.

NO WAY!!!!!!! it’s been almost 2 weeks and it’s not a bit softer. Now i have no choice but to sleep on an recliner, just to keep to pain manageable. DO NOT BUY A MATTRESS FROM THIS COMPANY, AND ESPECIALLY DO NOT TRUST ALI BELAGASEM.

When i call to explain my predicament, he cut me off and said stop talking, you should have read your contract. The amount of paperwork was like buying a car.

i unfortunately trust people, that's where i went wrong. CAUTION STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

Ontario, California, United States #1268415

Ontario California

purchased from Us Mattress on line free delivery

Ontario, California, United States #1268414

same problem here up sold me to $3000 Serta even after talking about how bad my back is, a year later and still owing $1500 I am in constant pain all night all day, well stayed at Harrahs OMG a miracle no back pain all night and in the morning felt great , order the the top of the line hotel Serta double sided for $1313 can't wait

the doctor today confirmed must be the bed

Los Angeles, California, United States #1250120

California law states that if the return policy is not ''clearly stated" at the point of sale and the sale is over $20 you can claim a full refund of your money within 30 days. This is probably why they force you to sleep on it for 30 days.

Cause once that 30 days is up they are no longer vulnerable to a legal claim.

Like the one I am about to file.

kmmoher
Not as described
Loss
Review #954235 is a subjective opinion of poster.