Matthew Kent Baker cant be trusted.He has been screwing people in the bar business for 10 years and more!
His reputation in the industry is horrific and everywhere he goes he associates with deception and manipulation. I have dedicated my life to ensuring this guy's truth be exposed. Go to www.victimsagainstmattbaker.com/matthew-kent-baker and find out who this creep really is.
And if you're doing business with him, STOP NOW!DO YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK FIRST, OR GO TO THE ABOVE SITE TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH!
In the last ten years, he's developed a pyramid scheme, forged checks and used his ex wifes SSN for get cable, stolen tvs from another bar to make money, foreclosed on six homes, had at least 17 people and companies sue him, and those are just SOME of his crimes.
More Review Details
What I liked
- When people discover the truth
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- TOTAL con artist and thief. can't be trusted. period.
- Preferred solution:
- money back that was obstructed.
- Product or service
- Bar Business
- Review category
- Financial Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been in the investment business for 20 years. I have followed the fraud in the for-profit education industry for 15 years. My new book, "Online Education..."
- "I was a paying ibogaine treatment patient under the care of Clare Wilkins, Sandi Hartman, and James Forristal, none of these people have licenses to practice medicine, Ms Wilkins did..."
- "The wall / planter he built has an uneven and unlevel base thus the blocks are not connectable and not straight / level. There are actually opening in..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "I received the dolls and they are wrapped in plastic. Missing hair, three "heels" on their shoes, paper dresses, glitter falling off all over them. Poor sound quality...."
- "I brought something from best buy. I went to return it to be told that my item was returned already. If that's so. How do I still got the..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."