Update by user Jan 09, 2012

So far proof of no wrongdoing has been presented by manthissitesucks.forumotion.com. The membership has made themselves present with lots of slurs, name-calling, taunts, threats, and downright hate.

At some point there will be a discovery. manthissitesucks.forumotion.com has unwittingly provided a plethora of information as to their true identities by posting here.

I am well pleased. Thank you, manthissitesucks.forumotion.com for you cooperation.

Update by user Jan 09, 2012

manthissitesucks.forumotion.com members continue to post on this complaint with extremely hateful and juvenile comments. The proof is in the reading.

Some have even attempted to pose as me. Don\'t be fooled by that ploy. I have since changed my username to ShandaKLancaster. If they begin to use that username to impersonate me, I will change my username again.

Essentially, manthissitesucks.forumotion.com members have done NOTHING to prove they are innocent of the allegation(s) I\'ve made against them.

I don\'t expect they will.

I welcome personal messages to my account here if they are constructive. If comments made to me personally are full of hate speak, they will be reported to Pissed Consumer immediately.

Original review posted by user Dec 09, 2011

Manthissitesucks.forumotion.com (formerly singsnapsucks2.com) members have launched smear campaigns all across the Internet against me, Shanda Lancaster (as well as all my past married names and maiden name), on complaint sites just like this one. These people are terribly dangerous bullies and should be avoided at all costs.

Any and all posts about me by these anonymous people are ridiculous, slanderous, and, most of all, meant to intimidate and harass me. They released my private information and I had to change my phone numbers! These people have listened to hearsay and, to them, I am no longer a human being.

The things they've said about me have caused me a great deal of distress from which they have taken great pleasure.

Word to the wise: AVOID MANTHISSITESUCKS!!!! They might just turn on YOU.

Comments

Manthissitesucks is now a members only site. Good riddance to this cesspool of hate.

shandakr
to Bye Dickson, Tennessee, United States #603092

AMEN!! :)

HELLRYDER

:grin lol have to use my hubby's id because which is so funny but ladymatika got banned on here (pft)now that's funny somebody must be scared of what i have to say somebody from singsnap that is .

actually somebody is right about suspended members being dangerous , to singsnap.com karaoke because 3 of my friends who are members all time favorite singers on sing snap just signed up for karafun.com and might not return to singsnap, :grin , and all last week i had not 2 but 10 gold members come to me on facebook and wordpress.com :grin and ask me what site i am using and is it cheaper than singsnap and what are the songs on it and well of course i told them , *** sob's suspended me of course i'm gonna send singsnap gold members to a better and cheaper site, and according to a lawyer friend i talked to on youtube that tou *** singsnap tries to pull on suspended members don't have to follow that if they take singsnap to court because they keep showing their videos , which is why the staff took off the videos of me singing with other members of singsnap including my and still is a good friend visions , who is thinking of quitting because of me being suspended and like my other friends on singsnap which singsnap staff desperately tried to keep me from talking to or listen to their videos , visions and all my friends from bix and ksolo does not believe that *** i got suspended for either , meaning why i was suspended for breaking the code of conduct according to them is horse *** .

but see there is a thing called vengence and 20 members who are gold and 3 of my friends who are singsnap favorites on singsnap including a *** good singing cowboy friend of mine um they are leaving and going to my new karaoke site too ,

so let me count last month i had 10 gold members of singsnap come and ask me what site i am using and 20 members this month asked me including 3 favorites of singsnap members who are my friends , singsnapsucks.com members you guys said that suspended members can talk all they want to nobody will listen .

well it looks like I'M MAKING YOU WRONG and the trial is making you wrong or did you not realize others would see that oh yeah that's right singsnap staff tried to hide that from other members , geeze guess the staff of singsnap *** up when they suspended me huh cause i don't hide a *** thing from my friends when they are being lied too and fooled so it looks like you *** up .

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

YA KNOW WHAT ONE MORE PERSON FROM SINGSNAP OR SINGNSAP SUCKS I DON'T GIVE A FLYING *** WHO BUT ONE MORE SOB EVEN TRIES JUST *** TRIES TO WRITE TO MATTY AKA LADYMATIKA'S FAMILY AGAIN ON FACEBOOK DIANE WON'T BE THE ONLY ONE THAT TAKES YOUR *** *** TO COURT

I MEAN WRITING TO HER NEPHEW ON FACEBOOK TELLING HIM IS AUNT IS A *** LYING *** AND A PSYCHO AT THAT DID THE PERSON WHO WROTE THAT *** *** TO HIM REALLY THINK YOU WERE GONNA GET A NICE RESPONSE BACK LIKE OH THANKS HAVE A NICE DAY ,UN-*** BELIEVABLE WHAT LENGTHS SOME OF SINGSNAP'S FAVORITE MEMBERS ARE TAKING HERE MAN , OH AND HE IS NOT KIDDING ABOUT IF YOU EVER CONTACT ANY OF HIS FAMILY MEMBERS AGAIN ON FACEBOOK HE'D FIND YOU AND KICK YOUR GOD *** *** CAUSE HE WON'T BE ALONE

DON'T YOU MOTHER *** EVER TRY THAT *** AGAIN DON'T KNOW WHO DID IT DON'T *** CARE BUT IF ONE MORE OF MY MATTY'S FAMILY GETS CONTACTED BY ANYBODY OF SINGSNAP ON FACEBOOK AGAIN THE *** DEVIL OR GOD WON'T BE ABLE TO SAVE YOUR *** !!!!!!!!

AND THAT'S FACT NOT FICTION OR A PROMISE

I'LL HAVE MY FAMILY MEMBERS SICK ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE ON SINGSNAP'S *** FROM THE BBB TO THE IRS TO THE RIAA I'LL HAVE THEM ALL ON SINGSNAP'S ***

NOT JUST THE STAFF OR ADMINS I AM TALKING EVERYBODY THAT WORKS FOR SINGSNAP

YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME *** TRY ME .

I'LL HAVE THE OWNER OF FACEBOOK *** THROW SINGSNAP'S *** OFF OF FACEBOOK IF ANYBODY TRIES THAT *** AGAIN

20. Written by Ryder on February 26, 2012 From London, England, UK

Knock it off and get me a beer honey

ONE THING *** I DON'T HAVE MATTY AKA LADYMATIKA WAIT ON ME

AND NUMBER 2 *** I'M NOT FROM LONDON ENGLAND UK, I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THE GOOD OLD US OF A .

I WORK FOR A LIVING AND HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS SCHOOL GIRLS SQUABBLE .

AND LETS FACE IT SINGSNAP HAS GONE TO THE DOGS SINCE 2006 AND WHAT THE STAFF DID TO MATTY LAST YEAR THAT WAS TOTALLY *** IGNORANT WHEN THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF OTHER VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE THAT CLEARLY SHOW THEY ARE SINGSNAP MEMBERS SINGING SINGSNAP TRACK SONGS BUT LETS FACE IT IF YOU KISS TREVOR'S *** AND THE STAFF AND ADMINS *** THEN YOU CAN PUT VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE WITHOUT HASSLE OR VICIOUS HATRED REMARKS FROM THE STAFF AND ADMINS OF SINGSNAP

OH AND HERE IS A NEWS FLASH FOR A DICKWADS

SINGSNAP ISN'T THE BEST SITE ON THE MAP ANY MORE THERE IS A NEW ONE IN TOWN AND IT HAS THE SONGS THAT SINGSNAP CAN'T GET CAUSE OF THE LIC

AND THEY LET AND ENCOURAGE THEIR MEMBERS TO USE THEIR TRACKS ON YOUTUBE AND OTHER SITES LIKE THAT , AND THEY ARE A LOT *** CHEAPER THAN SINGSNAP WILL BE ON THEIR BEST DAY OR WORST DAY ACTUALLY YOUR WORST DAY WAS WHEN YOU *** MOTHER *** SUSPENDED LADYMATIKA WHO WAS YOUR BEST MEMBER YET CAUSE

1 SHE WAS ALWAYS FAITHFUL

2. SHE HAD PEOPLE COMING FROM OTHER SITES ONTO SINGSNAP EVEN PEOPLE FROM KARAOKE BARS SHE WAS LINING UP TO GET THEM TO USE SINGSNAP

AND NOW WHO EVER IS ON TWITTER CAN SEE HER PROMOTING ANOTHER AND BETTER SITE .

AND SHE'S HAD PEOPLE ALL MONTH LONG FROM SINGSNAP NOT BLUE MEMBERS GOLD AND GREEN MEMBERS COMING TO HER ASKING HER WHERE CAN THEY GET THOSE SONGS SHE'S BEEN SINGING AND HOW MUCH IS IT AND IS IT CHEAPER THAN SINGSNAP AND SHE TELLS THEM ALL ABOUT HER NEW SITE AND THE OTHER ONE SHE'S BEEN SHOWING OFF HER VIDEOS , SHE'S GOTTEN MORE COMPLIMENTS FROM HER NEW SITES THAN SHE EVER , "EVER" DID FROM SINGSNAP MEMBERS WHO TREATED HER LIKE *** AND TRIED TO BULLY HER EVERY *** TIME SHE SANG

AND LAST YEAR WAS A SLAP IN THE FACE GIVING HER A WAKE UP CALL ABOUT HOW SINGSNAP STAFF FAVORS THEIR FAVORITE MEMBERS FROM THE OTHER MEMBERS EVEN THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN ON THERE FOR SIX *** YEARS BUT YOU DON'T GIVE A FLYING *** ABOUT ANYBODY DO YA ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS IF SINGSNAP IS MAKING MONEY AND *** SURE GONNA STAY ON THE INTERNET SO YOU AND YOUR FAVORITES CAN BE THE POPULAR ONES LIKE A FRIGGIN HIGH SCHOOL *** ,

AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE PATHETIC PART IS

YOUR THINK YOU ARE WINNING OVER HER AND IN THIS IDIOTIC BATTLE THERE IS NO WINNERS OR LOSERS , ONLY PATHETIC PEOPLE WHO CAN'T SEEM TO GRASP REALITY OTHER THAN WHAT SINGSNAP TELLS THEM WHAT REALITY AND LIFE IS .

AND THAT SITE SINGSNAPSUCKS.COM NOBODY POSTS ON THERE ANY MORE YOU GOT THAT OFF OF MANTHISSITESUCKS.COM FOR NOTHING YOU WAISTED TREVOR'S MONEY AGAIN AS USUAL JUST CAUSE IT WAS BAD MOUTHING SINGSNAP CAUSE YOU HAVE TO TRY TO GET SINGSNAP MORE MONEY .

A HUNDRED AND SEVENTY BUCKS A YEAR FOR WHAT THE SAME OLD SONGS THE SAME OLD CONTESTS AND CHALLANGES AND THE SAME WINNERS EVERY TIME

CAUSE STAFF DON'T PICK ANYBODY TO WIN ANYTHINY ON SINGSNAP BUT THEIR FAVORITES .

AND THE ONES WHO DON'T THINK SO ARE THE ONES WHO KEEP WINNING AND ARE THE FAVORITES .

HELLRYDER

not talking to you I'm talking to ALL OF SINGSNAPSUCKS.COM MEMBERS AND SINGSNAP STAFF

who think they can pick on and *** with any member they want to and the law can't touch them

singsnap staff suspended matty for speaking out against the favoritism going on with the staff of singsnap there are thosands of videos on youtube that are singsnap videos THOUSANDS 50 vids on each page and yet AND YET , a staff member of singsnap did the unthinkable went into youtube and with the help of the admins took the videos of matty aka ladymatika off of youtube and dissolved her channel without her permission or knowledge until she came back from a week from visiting her mother and discovered what singsnap staff had done and then banned her from the board for telling somebody how to do it , and I got news for you somebody and it's not one of matty's friends from bix who is a member of singsnap goes into the message board and sees a blue member complaining and says go on facebook or youtube and find LadyMatika she'll tell you what the right way to do things is without singsnap before you pay for gold you better go talk to her about the ways of which one you really would like to sing on singsnap or another site that you can sing freely without question or having to pay through the nose , and so far she's had 20 , TWENTY BLUE MEMBERS come to her and ask what site is cheaper and better than singsnap somebody told me you found the way to a better site so she tells them and of her story behind her suspension .

and it's not anybody she's friends with on facebook or who was her friends on singsnap and still is cause even though they got told not to view her songs on facebook when she posts them from youtube and another site , there's always that possibility that she maybe right and so may the manthissitesucks.com members who so want to put in jail for even existing and putting the truth of what happened to them on singsnap in public , cause singsnap staff and owners don't want nobody knowing the truth , might hurt the money flowing in won't it , course sound choice and chartbuster already asked her why she's not on there any more and she told them .

of course she's gonna tell them , that's why matty has so many friends she tells the truth and is honest , her parents brought up that way ,speaking of her parents they and the rest of her family are pissed about singsnap staff coming around her sites she's on and trying to get her kicked off , and they are reading all about it on facebook , cause they'd believe me over any staff member or owner of singsnap .

course trevor isn't on facebook any more is he

he left right after matty writing to him and telling him she got suspended and she would like to know why , got no answer from him and 2 weeks later he left facebook .

so guess he didn't wanna deal with the fact that she got wrongly suspended from singsnap , for 6 years ladymatika was loyal to singsnap , ate ,slept , even dreamed of singsnap , busted her *** to get money to become a gold member on singsnap and for what to be called a traitor and to be treated like *** from the staff and become a marked woman after the staff took down her videos and deleted her channel on youtube , nobody would listen to her after that , cause the staff branded her

and wouldn't let anybody listen to except her friends , and I think they are even scared to listen to her on facebook cause probably got told they'd get kicked off or banned .

I know one of her friends got told to shut the f up about her being suspended or face the same fate as her .

even threatened to do the same thing to that person on youtube , but now that she's found a new site for singing and posting her songs staff is coming after her again by banning her ip address from viewing her friends but one thing singsnap staff forgot about , singsnap isn't the only place she can talk to her friends cause singsnap is the only site besides singsnapsucks.com that singsnap owns don't own facebook , can't tell members what to do on facebook now can ya , cause some of them aren't listening any more .

I find it remarkable people have been talking to "me" when I have NOT BEEN HERE since this post:

36. Written by ShandaKReynoldsLancaster� on January 23, 2012 from nashville, tennessee, US

No, I do not feel shame for telling the truth. I just wish I'd done it here sooner.

OVER TWO MONTHS AGO!!!!

I recommend you untwist your knickers and go enjoy some fresh air outside.

to ShandaKReynoldsLancaster� #592972

You do the same shanda. all u do is sit at the computer and smoke.

:( OK NOW I'M PISSED AND TIRED OF THIS ***

YOU GUYS WANNA HAVE IT OUT GO AHEAD BUT STOP GOING ON YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK AND EVEN TO THE RIAA AND TELLING THEM THAT A GIRL NAMED LADYMATIKA IS COPYWRITING SONGS AND USING THEM FOR HER OWN PERSONAL USE .

YOUTUBE THINKS YOUR PATHETIC CAUSE YOU CAN'T GET HER OFF NOW SINCE SHE GOT SUSPENDED , FACEBOOK JUST LAUGHS AND SAYS IGNORE THEM THEY ARE ACTING LIKE FOOLS AND THE RIAA GOT SHOWN ON VIDEO THAT MATTY IS DOING NOTHING WRONG SHE PROVED PROOF THAT WHAT SHE IS DOING IS NOT FOR PERSONAL GAIN , *** SHE EVEN MADE 3 FRIENDS FROM THE RIAA ON TWITTER BUT THAT FACT OF THE MATTER IS EVEN THOUGH SHE IS SUSPENDED SOMEBODY IS *** WITH HER .

AND WHAT I SAY ABOUT IS

*** YOU AND THE HORSE YA RODE IN ON

CAUSE YOU CAN'T GET TO HER NO MORE CAUSE YOU *** SUSPENDED HER ON SINGSNAP SO NOW THE CHAINS ARE OFF AND YOU CAN'T DO A GOD *** THING ABOUT IT YOU CANNOT CONTROL WHERE SHE SINGS ANY MORE OR WHAT SHE SINGS .

SONGS THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED BY THE LIC ON SINGSNAP SHE IS SINGING ON FACEBOOK AND SHOWING SINGSNAP MEMBERS HOW TO SING ON YOUTUBE AND USE ANOTHER SITE AND IT'S KILLING SINGSNAP STAFF AND IT'S FAVORITES CAUSE YOU CANNOT CONTROL HER ANY MORE WELL GOOD I HOPE SEEING HER MUSIC OR SEEING HER SING ON YOUTUBE SONGS THAT SINGSNAP CANNOT GET CAUSE OF THE LIC IS JUST BEING A GLASS UP YOUR *** AND GOING UP WIDER AND BIGGER AND HURTING ALSO , CAUSE THAT'S WHAT SINGSNAP DID TO MATTY LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR HURT HER SO IF HER EXISTANCE ON YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK IS DOING THAT TO STAFF MEMBERS OF SINGSNAP GOOD I HOPE IT DOES HURT LIKE *** CAUSE SINGSNAP STAFF MEMBERS AND SOME MEMBERS NEED TO HURT LIKE SHE DID .

YOU BASTARDS HURT HER BIG TIME SHE THOUGHT OF YOU AS FAMILY AND YOU *** HER OVER .

FOR WHAT CAUSE YOU COULD NOT CONTROL HER .

AND YOU CAN'T CONTROL HER OR THE ONES YOU SUSPENDED THAT'S WHAT THIS *** *** IS ABOUT YOU TRYING TO TAKE CONTROL OF PEOPLE YOU CAN'T ANY MORE .

CAUSE YOUR SCARED THEY ARE GONNA SHUT DOWN YOUR PRECIOUS SINGSNAP IT'S JUST A *** SITE FOR SINGING ON IT'S NOT GOLD OR A HUMAN BEING IT'S JUST A *** SITE , FOR FUN YOU JACKASSES LOST SITE OF THAT .

YOU LOST THE FUN , ALL STAFF MEMBERS NOW SEE IS GREEN .

THAT'S WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS WITH THE LADY SHE'S FOUND A SITE THAT LETS YOU SING ANY SONG ON IT AND DON'T HAVE TO BE GREEN OR GOLD OR EVEN BLUE ALL IS WELCOME TO SING ALL SONGS EVEN SONGS THAT SINGSNAP CANNOT GET THAT'S WHAT THE *** PROBLEM IS YOUR SCARED SHE'S GONNA LEAD SOME MEMBERS TO THAT SITE AND AWAY FROM SINGSNAP .

GOOD I HOPE SO CAUSE IF THERE ARE MEMBERS ON THERE THAT ACT LIKE THE IDIOTS SHE'S BEEN DEALING WITH AND THE OTHER SUSPENDED MEMBERS HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THEN GOOD SINGSNAP NEEDS TAKEN DOWN IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE FOR FUN NOT PERSONAL GAIN .

IT'S NOT A *** DOORWAY TO AMERICAN IDOL THAT'S THE *** PROBLEM STAFF MEMBERS THINK THEY ARE AS RICH AS SIMON COWELL .

WHO BY THE WAY OWNS BMG THE OTHER ONE WHO CONROLS THE LICENSE FOR SINGSNAP .

SHE HASN'T BEEN COMING ON HERE OR THAT OTHER *** SITE SINGSNAPSUCKS.COM YOU HAD TREVOR BUY CAUSE YOU CAN'T STAND THE NAME CALLING SHE'S BEEN KEEPING OFF THERE AND YET SOME FOOLS KEEP GOING ON YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK AND EVEN MYYEARBOOK AND GETTING HER OR SHOULD I SAY TRYING TO GET HER KICKED OFF BUT I FIXED THAT YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK AND MYYEARBOOK WON'T LISTEN TO ANY OF YOU ANY MORE .

LadyMatika one and only s

NOBODY FROM THESE SITES ARE GOING AROUND HACKING INTO YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS AND TRYING TO TAKE VIDEOS OFF OF YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK ,BUT I GOT TOLD BY A STAFF MEMBER OF YOUTUBE THAT A SINGSNAP MEMBER TRIED TO HAVE THE ADMINS TAKE DOWN MY VIDEOS AND DELETE MY CHANNEL AGAIN AND THEY WERE TOLD THAT I WAS NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG AND THAT NONE OF MY VIDEOS ARE GOING ANYWHERE FURTHER MORE LEAVE HER ALONE OR ELSE FURTHER ACTIONS AGAINST YOU AND SINGSNAP WILL BE TAKEN YOUTUBE DOESN'T ALLOW THEIR CHANNEL HOLDERS TO BE HARRASED AND YOU ARE TOTALLY DOING THAT , THAT'S WHAT A STAFF MEMBER OF YOUTUBE TOLD ME .

AND ALSO AND I SAW IT MYSELF AFTER HEARING IT ,

SOMEBODY ON THE MESSAGE BOARD ASKED WHERE I WAS AND A ADMIN OR STAFF MEMBER OF SINGSNAP WROTE THAT SHE WAS PUT IN JAIL FOR COPY WRITE INFRINGEMENT ANOTHER ONE SAID I WAS DEAD

REALLY THAT'S THE BEST SINGSNAP CAN DO TO GET MY FRIENDS REALLY .

SO I MADE A VIDEO SHOWING MY FRIENDS I AM NOT DEAD NOR AM I IN JAIL PUT IT ON FACEBOOK AND LOW AND BEHOLD SINGSNAP STAFF FOUND OUT ABOUT IT AND TOLD ADMINS TO TAKE IT DOWN , SO YOUTUBE ASKED ME TO TAKE IT DOWN AND I DID , SEE THERE , ADMINS ASKED ME THEY DIDN'T RIP IT OFF OR DELETE MY CHANNEL LIKE SINGSNAP STAFF DID THEY CAME AND POLITELY ASKED ME

SO HEARS THE DEAL TOOTS YOU *** LEAVE ME ALONE ON FACEBOOK AND YOUTUBE AND I'LL LEAVE YOUR *** ALONE .

I GOT SUSPENDED FOR STICKING UP FOR PEOPLE WHO SING BEAUTIFULLY BUT NOBODY LISTENS TO THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T SING THE SONG LIKE THE ORIGINAL ARTIST , SINGSNAP HAS A BAD HABIT OF THAT *** , WHEN I SPOKE OUT ABOUT IT ON THE MESSAGE BOARD AND ON MY PAGE IT WAS DELETED , WHEN I SAID I WAS LEAVING IN JULY CAUSE I WAS BURNT OUT ON SINGSNAP AND NOT GONNA PAY THE MEMBERSHIP FEE ANY MORE I WAS SUSPENDED , WHEN I WAS ASKED THROUGH MY EMAIL HOW WAS I DOING VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE WHEN SINGSNAP STAFF HAD MY VIDEOS AND MY CHANNEL DELETED 2 DAYS LATER I WAS SUSPENDED .

3 REASONS WHY PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK THINK I GOT SUSPENDED , CODE OF CONDUCT WAS A FARSE, REASON IS SINGSNAP WANTED TO CONTROL WHERE I SING AND WHAT I SING AND WHEN THEY COULDN'T DO IT THEY GOT RID OF MY *** , AND NOW THAT I CAN GET SOME OF THE MEMBERS TO GO TO ANOTHER SITE I'M BEING SCREWED WITH AGAIN .

WELL TOUGH *** SINGSNAP SHOULD'NT OF *** ME OVER AND LEFT ME ALONE WITH MY SONGS .

3 MEMBERS ALREADY ARE USING ANOTHER SITE TO SING BILLY JOEL SONGS AND QUEEN SONGS AND OTHER SONGS THAT SINGSNAP'S LICENSE PROHIBITES THEM FROM GETTING TO *** BAD FOR YOU .

SHOULD OF LEFT ME ALONE .

CAUSE NOW I AM FREE TO SING WHERE I WANT , WHAT I WANT AND WHERE I WANT .

AND SINGSNAP CAN'T DO A *** THING ABOUT IT THEY SUSPENDED ME .

I'M NO LONGER A SINGSNAPPER .

I'M A FREE AGENT AND PAYING A *** OF A LOT CHEAPER ON ALL 3 SITES THAN I EVER DID FOR A YEAR ON SINGSNAP .

DON'T HAVE TO BE GOLD GREEN TO DO IT NEITHER

4 BUCKS ON ONE SITE , 10 BUCKS ON ANOTHER SITE AND THE THIRD SITE IS FREE .

I CAN GET SONGS FROM SELECT A TRACK AND ALSO SOUND CHOICE.COM AND CHARTBUSTER

SUNFLY TOO , AND SING THE SONGS I GET FROM THEM ON YOUTUBE WITHOUT HARASSEMENT FROM SINGSNAP STAFF CAUSE LIKE I SAID .

YOUR PRECIOUS SITE SUSPENDED ME FOR SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THE BULLYING AND TRYING TO FIGHT FOR THE LITTLE GUY .

WHICH SINGSNAP STAFF DON'T CARE ABOUT ANY MORE OR BLUE WOULD HAVE MORE SONGS .

Just read a very interesting post on one of the ripoff report sites....very applicable:

I've been reading this and similar threads. There are a few things that strike me as being perhaps viewed as bullying when that isn't what is actually happening. Bullying has an implied or actual imbalance of power. That is key and central to what makes bullying different from picking on someone or making fun of them or any other form of interaction that is taken as a negative. Additionally, bullying includes the aspect of repetitive behavior. If you get singled out by being treated with disdain repeatedly, then yep, it may be bullying. However, it is not necessarily true if one is treated with disdain over and over that one is being bullied. It very well may be a case of getting as good as you give. Simply not liking how another person acts towards you does NOT constitute bullying. Remember, it is the imbalance of power that makes it bullying!

Strong opinions that are not in agreement do not equate to bullying. Each person that posts knows their views may or may not be considered valid to all and when someone expresses an opposing view, that is NOT bullying.

It all comes down to CHOICE! If one finds something upsetting, they also have the CHOICE on whether to participate or not. Do not foist someone else's responsibility for THEIR feelings on me. You want to feel badly about how you are treated, then do something about it or don't. Again, personal CHOICE.

No one can control how others behave or interact. The only thing within my power is to control how I respond and how I allow their actions to impact me. The same goes for all. I am not saying that some folks do not find it more difficult than others to brush off unpleasant interactions. Some folks find it very hard to have a "thick skin." Fine. However, if you are unable or unwilling to REFUSE to allow other's actions and reactions to define your emotions, you have a much larger problem than postings on a message board to worry about.

Bullying does exist and it should be countered. That does not for a nanosecond remove the personal responsibility for one's own response to how one is treated. Nor does addressing the bullying mean that one can play the martyr card when they open that door by stirring sh*t in the first place.

Dangerous. Dangerous. Dangerous.

Youv got urself one hum dinger of a gal there buddy..hope shes lying and ur not really married cos if she keeps goin, ur gonna write checks to me for a very long time pal.

Plz put shanda in a much needed time out. Im sure uve had to do it before. Jus give her her blankie and meds

Who is the queen of hate?

In the 3 years I've watched you on SS and on these other websites, I don't see where anyone has lied about you at all.... they have reported some of your outrageous actions which certainly fall into that bullying category you keep saying you're a victim of. My thought would be, if you can't take it, don't dish it out!

Liars? Can you say hypocrite?

Each and everyone one of you are habitual liars.

Even on your own pathetic excuse for a site. Right from the Queen of hate on down to each of the Gruesome Cheerleaders.

...yes, the truth can be very dangerous to liars.

Dangerous! :roll

Really, Shanda, just because you all objected to being severed means diddly. The judge will be the one making that decision, not you.

And, didn't you request dismissal on grounds of jurisdiction?

Well, if the case is transferred to TN, it wouldn't be out of your jurisdiction now, would it? No wonder you objected!

1. Written by @ Mercy? on February 27, 2012

This baseless case is not in Tennessee dimwit. Get your facts straight. It has not been severed. Nor will it be.

i think i posted on another one of your wacky posts shanda.more ways to skin a cat. and did the judge call you and tell you the case will not be severed? do tell?