2.8

Harbor Freight Tools - Bad management

Monday the 4th, my soon to be. Wife works at the Lima, Ohio store and the store manger is really rude and disrespectful towards my fiance, she asked him if he could please give her some back up because her line was really long and to my understanding that is also part of a managers job is to assist when needed, well he proceeded to chastise her for asking him, and he did this in front of all those customers, 2 customers asked for his name because they even said he was wrong for what he done. He only has one more time to disrespect her and then I take it from there.

She bends over backwards for this company and she shouldn't have to deal with this kind of issue from another employee manager or no manager.

DrainedRaven
Manager
Review #1487253 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.1

The Fresh Market - Rude MGMT

Was at the Fresh Market in Mandeville Louisiana yesterday 12/23/2018 getting my Christmas meats and one of the managers was very mean yelling kicked in door to back meat Dept yelling at employees to wait on customers while they were already waiting on customers orders in back , it was frightening embarrassing and down right a horrible experience , will not be shopping there again

MotherlyBoykinSpaniel508
Manager
Review #1432203 is a subjective opinion of poster.

UnProfessional clerks staff and managers BAD Customer Courtsey

Waverly Post Office in Baltimore MD on November 13,2018.the clerk assistant manager Jessica fail to do her duties provide services to a disable customer community member who needed her to help her fill out form, information that the form required due to her disability vision impairment was unable to see the content. She claim that she was not allowed to fill out forms.

I told her that is not true ,Post Offices worldwide provide services for handicap, disable ,blind, vision impairment,wheelchair .She refuse to give me her name get the manager too. I had to ask several strangers to help me get the form filled out. This black man and white woman had no problem in helping me. She wore glasses could hardly see but she was kind had filled out it before so she knew how to do it.Everyone in he post office claim the staff and mangers were and are very Racist un-Professional, IRROGANT nasty rude and disrespectful to the customer all the time for years now.

I ask another disrespectful staff member to provide duties help me ,she claim she was the manager but refuse to help me too. She claim because I was talking in frustration AGGRESSIVENESS claim ,manager on duty would not help me until calm down. She never ask what was going on. I walk away to go outside because I started shaking CRYING was scare THAT I might have a seizure.

I saw another customer as I EXIT who ask could, she help me too. When came back in the post office went to another booth .This Prejudice ill mannered staff member had blonde mix brown bob hair do. She told me had get back in the line. I told her I was already in line before they open and before the 3 customers who were in line had came inside the post office too.

She was very 'Angry at me ignorant claim I always come in the post office starting problems. I ain't nobody a lawyer insulting me. She would not give me her name claim I already knew it. After, I completed everything ,she told me it cost $23.00 to ship package to china.

I told her I thought it was a paid shipment . I was sorry for wasting her time in doing a terrible job. I had made a Complaint with Post Office managers on more than one occasion. One manager name was Brittney She claim, lying she was going to call me back to resolve the issues never did it.

She went told her employees friends what was going on and that's why they were rude arrogant to me. Plus over work under pay makes them more negligence .Its known by the community Post Office staff and management treats disadvantage and disabled and low income people of the community like their trash not human beings with respect for each other. Previous prior 2nd Complaint I had ask rude Jessica to advise me on how to send a very important letter directly to the receiver. Jessica assistant manager told me by certified mail not signature certified mail.

The person who was suppose to receive it did not another party interceded with it, It was misdirected to another city office with an representative that could not handle the matter delaying my business. I went back to the Post Office to Complain see, If they would REFUND my money to for the misguidedness. These employees and managers who were working 11/13/2018 10am needs to be re-evaluated -suspended moved to another location .I can't go to the Post office in my zip code because of their inability provide quality services perform their duties customer has been continue to be every time goes to post office INSULTS ,HARASSMENTS and he immaturity of the staff and management team that is irresponsible 'Discrimination against customer residential consumer with disability vision impairment ,race , religion, style, wisdom, Waverly Post Office near Homestead street staff, and Managers have no morals & integrity 'customer courtsey care services . Consumer customer injured has been legally advised to REPORT FOX 45 NEWS channel journalist and radio talk how host ,post on Social Media online, Other GOV'T AGENCY ,.Rip Off Report, BBB.

or File a Small Claim Suit in district court about these Charges Consumer Rights Violations ,Disability Act Violations etc. If this Complaint is not dealt with and Resolved by both PARTY ASAP ..

Poor customer service
Review #1400896 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1400896.

DoorDash - Angry restaurant

My doordasher was perfect. Polite and prompt.

My food was hot. However the restaurant manager was angry. She said she never agreed to be a part of door dash and couldn’t get in touch with you.

She said the phone number was disconnected. She also said that customers were complaining that their order was wrong

EducatedBlueLacyDog
Poor customer service
Review #1314884 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Colonial Marble And Granite - Let me say it all

WOW! I had a great experience with the manager Nick in the Harrisburg location. I take a long time to look, compare prices and visit other locations on big purchases. We went to the King of Prussia location to find the exact piece of Granite that we had envisioned. The choices were good, and while we couldn't find exactly what we wanted the sales rep Thalia listened to our want and found us the piece that we absolutely love!!

Nick from the HBG location had already worked out pricing for us and although we did choose to go a little over the 50 sq ft of granite, all pricing was up front and honest. We chose to ( I highly recommend it) purchase the template choices. This way we were able to see perfectly how the layout would be and we chose what we liked best. Yannis was absolutely superb about hearing what we were looking for and worked endlessly meeting our needs. Thanks also to Subrina for her interaction also.

Lastly and most certainly not least, was the 3 man crew that delivered and put our counter top together. Sebestiano, Elvis and Ivan were courteous, professional, and took their time and were gracious to me allowing me there while the job was being done. It took these men a few hours to complete this task, BUT let me tell you that we ABSOLUTELY LOVE the workmanship, and the look of our new countertop and kitchen.

We had a few sm issues that were graciously addressed and the crew returned to make our demands fulfilled. I can not say enough that we are so so pleased with Colonial Marble and all the employees involved with our process. I being a very particular consumer highly recommend all of the above personnel and Colonial marble for any need you may have!

PastoralMonkey781
Good quality
Review #1304168 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Holiday Station Stores - Holiday Station Store Discrimination

About 3 weeks ago, I was eating at a White Castle, right next to a new holiday station store. It looked nice from the outside, so I thought I would look Inside.

Since it recently just opened, there were several managers overseeing the stores opening. I had on a large winter coat and a backpack that was full from previous shopping. From the time I entered the store, all management eyes were on me, including the cameras! So as I was scrutinized while walking thru the store, I seen these mini cinnamon rolls I usually buy.

After making the transaction and heading to the exit, when one of the managers grabbed my backpack and started rifling through it! I had merchandise I just purchased at Walgreen's! And there was another manager holding the exit door open, like all this was planned! First time I have ever blatantly been discriminated in a convenience store!

Contacted Customer service, told them what happened, and the HR kid just laughed, and never contacted me! I will NEVER step foot in one of their stores again!

SuccinctCommonToad
I liked
Good up to this situation
I didn’t like
Being discriminated against
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1227337 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Art Van Furniture - Zero Customer Service

I would like to know what the meaning of customer service means to Art Van Furniture. How does a store manager of one of your stores call me wife after we had several problems and start the conversation off with When it rains it pours...how professional is that?

There is no customer service there it is a what is convenient to the store not the customer. We have to change our work schedules and personnal life to get the furniture we paid for and waited a month for because you could not get right the first time and not have pieces and send wrong pieces.

Read

What on Earth are you babbling about, wife, I don't get it ?

user66614960
Poor customer service
Review #1212719 is a subjective opinion of poster.
4.3

Victorias Secret - Rude manger

Hello my names theresa fleury I just got home from crystal mall Victoria secrets an there was a manger there named Tess she was very rude to me they’re had messed up twice on my recite so I I went back twice the manger gave me a lot of attitude which was un fair because it was her fault not mine I spend a lot of money at that store an think I was treated wrongly

user40601806
Poor customer service
Review #1207271 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Jd Byrider - Lmao the general manager of the Manchester store is a joke

And a childish little ***** that's going to wish he wasn't a crook

Poor customer service
Review #1204327 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1204327.

Ezlocal - Manager still there

Patricia Calhoun is still the manager despite sabotaging deals and being a con artist

Poor customer service
Review #1202430 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1202430.