Ambridge, Pennsylvania

i had gotten a lap top out of the belle vernon pa. store and payed it faithfully off.

never no problem.then after making my last payment a year ago.it just locked up and said i needed the password to get in to puter.not the pass word to open windows this is main password used by rent a center.so i was living out of town .2 hrs. from the store.and still came down to make payment every week.i just put in box and now that i have moved back down here i called main office and talked to a Bob and he said he had talked to belle vernon and told me to take over and they would send it out.so i took it over and they were nice in takin it.i knew the man Dan who was there when i made my payments so he knew me.so he said would be sent and would be back in2 weeks and it would be back june 4 so i called and it was never sent they said was a misstake and some one there would try to call and get password rather than send it cause it would take 2 more weeks.i had called today and a man got on.i think was manager and said more less tuff luck that i had put the password in not rent a center.it was a yr.out of the store and they didnt do the password.so he told me i had payed off puter and tuff luck cause i put pass word in.now common sense is if i knew it i wouldnt be askin them for it.the computer works fine.but need pass word to open it.i have payed lots of money for this lap top and tuff luck cause its payed for.as he said.well this is not the type of business for a man to run.i think there is a scam runnin in that store.i was told all but 1 man has been fired and is my computer the way they do business there.i had a business and never treated people as this and i have told lots and lots of people at my busniess to go there but after this i will tell everyone about this.they dont stand by there store.i have alap top that i have payed over 2000.for and they tell me tuff.well im contacting my lawyer on this matter.

i under stand this was a used puter but all was askin for was password so now will see them in court.thank you.

nancy welshhans